Sunday, December 12, 2004

Melissa

I'll be blogging pretty often these days because Mera has come over. I'm starting tomorrow, btw.

Well, guess what? I'm not. I'm starting today.

Today we *Shao Nian Shi Ban (Teenager's Choir)* had to sing Silent Night for the Church. Not bad, but some people said Xi Wen Lao Shi (Our Conductor) didn't sing that well (He sang the 2nd verse.). At least now I know the tenor part. =)

Sam, Esther, and Hui Yi got baptized today, too. Good for them. =) I have to wait 3 more years, and so does Gwin (because of me, actually. Mom wants us to be baptized together.)

Headed home, tried to play Stepmania, but playing Quasar *A song no one I know can pass.* too many times got to me. So I headed upstairs, and slept. When I woke up, poof! Mera just came in through the door. Gwin was saying how I wasn't helping with the luggage. Bleh.

Mera's still the same. Quite quirky, quite nice, still female. That's good.

She still has a habit of picking on me. That's not good.

She still calls me Herissa and Gwin Guinevere (sp?). That's not good.

She still sounds melodramatic at times. That's... don't ask me.

She's still my cousin. That's good.

She's improved slightly on her Chinese. That's pretty good.

Went to Grandfather's place after that, and then off to eat Steamboat. I was forced by mom to have to help get food for Mera at times. *sigh* She even put vegetables on my bowl, saying how healthy it was for me and such. Mera only realized it was steamboat after 20 minutes or so. o_O

Mera: I thought it was soup.

Headed back after that, and played cards. Namely, Go Fish, Tai Ti, and nearly got to play Bluff. Mera lost the first game of Go Fish and started to act as if she would lose every other single game. Ended up she only lost one game of Go Fish, and managed not to be last for the rest. She didn't do too well for Tai Ti, though.

Matt's coming on Friday, Friends coming on Tuesday, might have to go for Badminton on Wednesday. still have to find out Mera's FP and FF account. Bleh. And I haven't even finished my Chinese Assignment yet. Bleh.

No comments: