Friday, December 31, 2004

School's Start

Mel & Matt're going today, and I can't see them off. I suppose no matter how much you cherish your time with others, at some point that goes too, along with your happiness.

3 days to school now, I hate getting up early. I haven't completed my Chi. Assignment yet, and I think I'm the worst around here. *sigh* To think that I'm blogging here instead of doing my homework.

Mel and Matt have taken a copy of StepMania with them. Well, that's good. Hopefully in a year I can play with others that are as good as or even better than me.

Then again, now I have to play StepMania alone. Without anyone to play with me. It was fun when you play against someone else, it isn't as fun when you play alone.

*sigh* Matt and Mel aren't coming back until 300+ days later. *sigh* I feel so lonely right now. Gwin is upstairs bathing *We were swimming yesterday night, and he didn't get a chance to properly shower. How I wished that the moments with Mel and Matt could be frozen forever. Oh well, what wishful thinking. I'm not the only one out there who has moments to freeze.*

Can't see them today... I personally hoped that Matt or Mel had left something at home by accident. That way I could see them today one last time.

The rain is clearing up. Hopefully my sadness goes with it too. I suppose I have to continue doing my homework now.

....owaranai no ashita he, ka? Demo, watashi wa imaa itsumademo Mera-chan to Matthew-san issho ni ikiritaiyo. ...ikenai ka?

No comments: