Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Games

Whee, got a whole ton of new games recently. These Ps2 games are:

Phantom Brave, for PS2. (Whee, *huggles*)
Star Ocean 3: Till The End of Time (Darn laggy, but *huggles anyway*)
Gradius V (Squee! *Huggles*)
Gundam SEED: Owaranai no Ashita he! / Gundam SEED: To the Neverending Tomorrow! (*Huggles*)
Kingdom Hearts (Finally, my own copy! *Huggles*)
Suikoden III (Finally, no more problems! *Huggles*)
Shadow Hearts (I've no idea why I asked Sis to buy this for me, but what the hey! *Huggles*)

5 RPGs, 1 Shmup (Shoot'em-ups), 1 Action RPG. Squee! *Huggles all the games*

Phantom Brave progress: Currently at Episode 6, Chapter 1. Phantom Brave is fun and cute! I <3 Marona.

Marona: Hey! That must be him! *Points at zombie*
Ash: *Whacks head* You can't be serious...
Marona: Are you Scarlet the Brave?
Zombie: Gwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh... Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssss....
Marona: o_O
Ash: ...

Star Ocean 3 progress: In Arias currently, bleh, everyone's weak, and I'm broke with 7k Fol. =\ =/ Darn laggy too, my bro spent 7 minutes looking at a giant spider spasm ingme. If not for the extreme lag, squee! *Huggles*

Gradius V: Darn fun, but darn hard too. Especially level 4 onwards. Bleh. Stuck at level 5. Otherwise, squee! It's fun! *Huggles*

Suikoden III: Fun. =) 108 Characters always was a fun thing. =) Squee! *Huggles*

Gundam SEED: Owaranai no Ashita he! : Darn fun, but Freedom Gundam *Gwin* vs. Astray Red Frame *Watashi* is kinda hard now because Freedom's so strong now. Don't even get me started on the M.E.T.E.O.R. system. Then again, none of you know about these things because Kidz Central hasn't even gone that far in Gundam SEED to talk about Freedom and M.E.T.E.O.R, and Astray Red Frame's from Gundam SEED: Astray. =) Definitely a *huggle* though. =) *Huggles*

---------------------------

Went archery-ing with JX and Celeste. o_O 1 1/2 hour of Archery, my fingers hurt now. Pulling that bow string, keeping the bow straight and taking aim is a pain. I wonder how JX does it. I screwed up really badly, though. ________________________________________v-----What I hit.
______________________________________ROOF
Me_____10m_______First Target_____10m______2nd Target

Sad, ain't it. JX kept hitting the middle area *Not bull's eyes.* And I managed to chip off the wood holding up the target. XTargetX *X = wood stand* I chipped off just the point inbetween the target and X. I'm good, huh.

After that, headed with JX to IMM to have a snack. Ate Hershey's Sundae Pie, which tastes like Wei Hua's Ice Cream Birthday Cake. IOW, it tastes good.

---------------------------

aeRO Progress: Yay, finally joined a somewhat active guild. iPod *should know him if you stay around in Morroc PvP*'s the leader, and he's a neat Sniper. Two of us single-handedly brought down 1 castle in WoE. Then it fell 5 minutes later to a Knight with a Priest. Meh.

Then, we got a priest *iPod's friend's account*, extaliber *Lord Knight*, Agent Ass *Hunter. 'nice' name.*, me *Wizzy*, and AznPriest *Guess.* and took over Al De Baran (Or Luina, to be exact)'s lower left castle. =) Then? Server Disconnected. Meh. When we came back, WHOA! A whole ton of monsters infested the castle.

In the emperium room, there were: Khalitzburgs, Abyss Knights, Bloody Knights, Clocks, Clock Tower Managers, Raydric and Raydric Archers, Wandermen, Evil Druids and TWO Lord of Darknesses. Average 5-7 of each class. =)

In the agitation room *weird name, I know*, there were: Mystelltains, Executioners, Abyss Knights, Bloody Knights, Clocks, Alarms, Raydric Archers, Penomenas, Khalitzburgs, and Evil Druids. Average 3-5 of each class. =)

Went Storm Gust-Happy in the Emperium room. I mean, why not? The room was designed somewhat in a squarish spiral fashion; square inside square inside square. It was easy to clear the top layer, and after that we would just snipe the next layer till it was empty, and go down and destroy the center. iPod, Agent Ass, and I took out the entire Emperium Room, BOTH Lord of Darknesses included! Amazing, eh. Brought up my Wizard's exp by 21%, so now it's 42% to Lv.93. Squee! I got a Grimtooth and a Bone Helm from the Lord of Darkness, but I destroyed the Grimtooth by overupgrading it a tad. =\ Tough luck. Big meh, eh? Oh well, a winnar is moi! =)

---------------------

Whee, choir's got a performance this Sunday, and we only found out yester-yesterday, which was last Sunday. Our only practise is on Friday. WHOOO-PIE. Geez, I don't even have the music score? What am I supposed to do? *Ask Michael to help while you slack away, duh. >_> <_<* And Finale Notepad doesn't work, either! Geez!

---------------------

Mel's coming to Singapore Thursday evening! She's headed to her paternal cousin's house, then heading to ours this Sunday. Squee! *I would huggle Mel but I'd rather not.*

No comments: