Monday, January 31, 2005

ACS Life

School is going to go into full swing soon. *sigh*

Australia begins school tomorrow. =P

Being a vice-chairman is tough. For one, everyone talks loudly (Me included), but that's fine usually, since it's recess or pre-assembly. Otherwise, Kevin's being annoyed at me for talking to Sheu Zhi and Wei Hua, while he's trying to quieten the class down. Either that, or I'm in front with Kevin trying to shut the class up. Of course, there would always be another person in front: Gid/Hen/someone else. Gid and Hen are regulars. We would try and quieten the class and they come over and shout once and the class quiets down. Seriously, do they look down on Kev and I that badly? You might as well put Hen and Gid as chair and vice-chair. Geez, the class would be SO much better. Not. The class would be in flames whether we have someone responsible i.e. Kevin (Both, generally), someone who's loud i.e. Gid, someone who links well with the people i.e. Gid/Hen/whatever, someone humourous i.e. OM Group, or someone completely different. The only way the class would ever shut up would be if we had someone like Mr.Bongard in our class 24/7.

Then there's the problem of making fun of others and/or playing pranks or such. I'm fine with Darrell fuzzying my hair every single 10 seconds, I'd be kinda shocked if I wasn't. What I'm not fine of, however, is Sam Teo, Jun Yi, and Darren Wee constantly taking Sheu Zhi's stuff, throwing it around, and making fun of him. Then Sheu Zhi would try and take it back, and rouses for more trouble. *Today, SZ broke ST's Smelly Belly. Actually, Wei Hua did it, but Wei Hua's usually on Sheu Zhi's side.*

Then there's the thing about people like the person next to me constantly making twined stapler bullets and putting them on people's chairs and such. Seriously, could people like Jun Yi stop talking about how JK's fat and stuff. Gid's fat too, Zhang's fat too, does he make fun of them? Nooo. *Actually, that's completely hypocritical. I make fun of Zhang and Gid, and not JK. If I wanted to make fun of JK, it would rather be about his thinking he's the best singer in class.* Anyway, completely ignore that stupid statement, because it's stupid. I seriously couldn't care less about people calling each other fat. Gid can as easily call me an anchor as I can call him a snail. And it's true, both ways. o_O

Then it's Jun Yi again. o_O Ok, seriously. Would he stop constantly talking about Jeremy as if he's some kind of weirdo? Sure, even I agree that he's quite the nerd, but geez, there's a reason he hates you and not me, y'know. Maybe because I'm not as fast to descriminate as others are? *Yet another completely hypocritical statement. For crying out loud, I'm like, blatantly discriminating the 'hip' world. Geez, since when was socks 10cm above the ankle considered gay? I don't exactly think that having short socks is my idea of cool, either.* Well, before this becomes a huge flame about the stupidity of the hip world, let's toss the entire topic of flaming.

*sigh* School's gone on full swing now. There's a common test coming up at Week.9, and inbetween that and now there's Chinese New Year, the only thing I can look forward to, for it's a 5-day holiday! (Hey, that rhymed. o_O) And that's in one single word, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~! Let's say that again! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~! Ok, that's enough times saying supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. o_O Anyway. 5-day holiday, plenty time to rebegin work on my story, something Michael may or may not look forward to, considering the immense logic flaws in the story. Anyway.

Homework is aplenty. Really aplenty. =( It's so sad. =(

Oh well, in Term 1: Things to look forward to, there is:

Lsc Practicals *For me at least. Dunno about the rest of you*
DESARU! *Done already.*
5 days Holiday! *Doesn't everyone?*
S.S.Virgo Trip in Week 10! *Sometimes I love being a GEP. If you don't, check up the features of the S.S.Virgo and you'll love being a GEP too. At least for a few days. =)*

After that, things NOT to look forward to:
SJAB Camp *Because it's a UYO camp. DUH.*

That's it for Term 1! Whee.

------------------------------------------

Stepmania:

I can A every single Paranoia Song! Even Paranoia Survivor Max Oni!
I CAN A LEGEND OF TRANCE 2K4!~ With the C600 mod. Yeah yeah, call it cheating.
I CAN PASS DOKUDENPA AGAIN! Darn tough song.
I CAN PASS SYNC (CHALLENGE) BY TOPH! I rock. not.
I can I dunno. I can't think of any other achievements.

------------------------------------------

Whee, Service Learning's starting soon. I guess I'm 'forced' to be with Kevin Low. Well, not exactly forced, but I'm vice-chair and vice-chair is supposed to help chairman in matters, right? I'm supposed to help him in matters as long as it's not love. Anyway.

------------------------------------------

Tatoeba ne namida ga koboreru hi ni ha
Sono senaka wo hitorijime shitai kedo

Yasashisa ha tokidoki zankoku dakara
Motomeru hodo kotae wo miushinau

Ameagari no machi niji ga mieru nara
Ima arukidasou nani ka ga hajimaru

Kimi ga iru kara asu ga aru kara
Hitorikiri ja ikite yukenai kara
Konna ni chikaku ni kanjiru sore ga, ai deshou
Namida no kazu no itami wo kimi ha shitteru kara
Sukitooru sono me no naka ni tashika na imi wo sagashite
Egao mitsuketai

Nani mo iwanai de mo konna kimochi ga
Kimi no mune ni tsutawareba ii no ni

Sukoshizutsu machi ha iro wo kaeru kedo
Hora omoide ga mata hitotsu fueta

Kimi no kotoba no hitotsu hitotsu wo
Ima ha dakishimerareru kara kitto
Futari de kasaneatte iku sore ga, ai deshou
Dare mo shiranai ashita ga matte iru to shite mo
Daijoubu mou nakanai de
Kimi to te to te wo tsunaide
Aruiteku zutto

Futo shita shunkan tsunoru kimochi ja naku
Sukoshizutsu sodatete iku mono da ne
Aisuru kimochi ha

Kimi ga iru kara asu ga aru kara
Hitorikiri ja ikite yukenai kara
Konna ni chikaku ni kanjiru sore ga, ai deshou
Namida no kazu no itami wo kimi ha shitteru kara
Sukitooru sono me no naka ni
Tashika na imi wo sagashite egao mitsuketai

Sorega Ai Deshou (I guess that's Love) -- Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! OP.

No comments: