Monday, January 03, 2005

1st day

o_O Our theme this year is "You are the salt of the Earth."

<prinny>

...sounds cheesy to me, dood!

<
/prinny>

Teachers:

Eng: Lee Tuck Leong (Teh uber bawrinz)

Lit: Lee Tuck Leong (see above)

Chi: Lee Chiou Yan (Yay, 2nd year.)

Math: Mazlind Ali (Yay, 2nd year)

P. Sc: Tan Boon Chui (Yay, 2nd year.)

L. Sc: Francis Soo (Yay, ISO Mentor.)

Geog: Lena Yeo (Yay, 5th time I said Yay. Now it's 6. o_O)

Hist: Dunno (Some teacher from Victoria School)

NO CS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!

New students in class this year.

Louis --> Sociable fella. =)

Tay Jun: Doesn't speak loud, but he knows how to WHADDUP! So I suppose he must have a level of sociability to do that ability so easily.

Danny ==> Haven't talked to him yet.

Jerrold Tan has left 2.12 for 2.13. o_O

Kevin Wong has left 2.13 for 2.12. O_o

BOEY YANG! has left 2.13 for 2.12. O(O_O)O!!!

And on the first day, I BECOME VICE-CHAIRMAN OF CLASS! *sigh* I get Kev Low, but why me? They're, like, picking on the prefected.

1st week: Chinese Zhou Zi. Commonwealth Essay. OM. 3rd Lang. SJAB. Man, this is just the 1st day. *sigh*

Originally:

Mondays: Get home at 3.
Tuesdays: Get home at 7.
Wednesdays: Get home at 3.
Thursdays: Get home at 7.
Fridays: Get home at 4.30.
Saturdays:Get home at 1.

Mondays: Get home at 4.
Tuesdays: Get home at 7.
Wednesdays: Get home at 4. (Either Wednesday or Monday will be 6, for Library.)
Thursdays: Get home at 7.
Fridays: Get home at 7.

Dude, this 5-day week is kinda screwed up. Sure, I do lose an hour or two, but geez, now I have to eat at school everyday. 7am-4pm, 7am-7pm, 7am-6pm, 7am-7pm, 7am-7pm.

8+12+8+12+9 1/2+6 1/2 = 56 hours per week at school.
9 hours + 9 hours + 11 hours + 12 hours + 12 hours = 53 hours per week at school.

Hey, at least 5-day week has a purpose. o_O

------------------------------------------

Stepmania updates:

I have passed A by BMR!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jokerus2001/screen00056.jpg

I have passed Dokudenpa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jokerus2001/screen00054.jpg

I have passed Legend of Trance 2k4!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jokerus2001/screen00053.jpg

I have got an A on every single Paranoia I have here! *Except PSMO, I've a B on that*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*I shall also start having URLs to my scores. PH34R!*

No comments: