Saturday, January 15, 2005

Desaru

Whee, going to Desaru for OEP! A pity I can't bring cards there, though. Would've been much fun. But they didn't ban board games, so I'm bringing Wei Qi (or Go) to play with Jarrel or anyone who feels like it. Gwin's a nice person, so he offered to help think of ideas for Whose Line for Scenes from a Hat. =)

Mr. Soo is a nice guy at times, but geez, he sure is strict too. Like the normal Mr.Lai and the scary Mr.Lai, just that it takes less to get him to go into scary Mr.Soo mode. Pity Gid, Shaun, Hen, Isaac, Job, and ZQ. o_O

Oh wellz. Wonder what Desaru's going to be like. Azmand and Year 2 director is with us... o_O Kowai ne.

Life as vice-chairman is tough. I try and shut people up *As stupid the methods are, I still use them* and it sure doesn't work. Heck, they give Gid more respect than me. I guess what counts in this world is PR, not status. =P Gid should be vicechair instead of moi. ph34r.

SJAB is alot tougher this year. Oh well, they thought us to turn during march *I bet everyone's done that already* and 1/2 the squad messed it up. XD Apparently Peh Hong Yong our camp IC last year is weird.

PHY: "Hey, why don't we pump them? It's more fun than watching them learn first aid."

then...

PHY: "Hey, I'm bored. Let's pump them."

then...

PHY: "Why don't we pump them? It'll be fun. =)"

then...

PHY: "Did you seriously owe us 5000 pushups last year? I don't remember giving pushups by the thousands..."

then...

PHY: "Hey, last year's torture camp was fun, let's do it again!"
Michael: "Fun?"
PHY: "For us, not for you."

o_O Guess I can expect something during this year's March Training Camp. O_o

SJAB Revolution:

I wonder if the SJAB Revolution would actually work. I mean, JX, Kevin Wong, David Crawshaw, Michael, Teik Siang, Boey, Sheu Zhi, Watashi. While we're all among the better group of cadets (I.E. Not very good at SJAB *Douglas, Swami, Nikhil, Alexius, and others come to mind. Sheu Zhi too. JX, Boey and Teik Siang are definitely above the average. I can quite safely say that Crawshaw, Kevin Wong, Mike and I are among the better group of cadets.*)

John Ang's going to be the sword of honour recipient, if there will be one in SJAB. Pity, it's a real prestige to have the sword of honour. IMO anyway. I wonder if we can get John Ang to join our course of trying not to pump students unnecessarily. If we can get the best cadet to join our course *Assuming we keep this spirit of justice alive* then we should be able to make St.Johns more enjoyable. Then we have to make sure we keep a high standard, or we'll get killed by Mr. Kenneth Seah. o_O Complicated desune.


Off for OEP! Won't be back till Thursday! w00t! *sigh* Hope Full Metal Panic Fumoffu will be done by then. That would rock!


80 minutes slacking,
7 brownies eaten,
6 dollars debted,
NO HOMEWORK! YEAH!
4 lit reviews,
3 pages zhuo ye,
Commonwealth Essay,
An assignment and a Zhou Ji!

No comments: