Monday, January 24, 2005

OEP

Whee, OEP's over! Which is quite saddening, actually. No more huge warm fuzzy doublebed. No more KOF 2000 arcade for me to constantly challenge Sheu Zhi (Who I intend on beating now that I've managed to actually be good at K', Vanessa, and Kyo. I intend to place Kula in place of Kyo too, now that I know how to unlock her. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Anyway.

First day:

(By Kev, Shaun and I, mostly edited by Watashi again ):

(To Livin' La Vida Loca)

Welcome to immigration,
We're gonna check your bag,
You're going to a brand new nation,
Make sure nothing's contraband.

Welcome to immigration,
We're gonna check your stuff,
We need to check for weapons,
Don't lie, or you're a thug,

We're gonna take your stuff out
and we'll check it through and through
If you're gonna live a crazy life
Then we'll take away your pain,
With a bullet to the brain!

O-pen-up-your-bag
We need to check for weapons!
If-you-don't-comply
You're gonna know what happens.
We-will-beat-you-up
Livin' la vida Asia,
Livin' la vida Asia...

Welcome to Johor Bahru,
We're gonna leave by bus,
We're headed for Desaru,
You better not make a fuss.
You better not be bold,
or else get pumped by Bohtak-Soh,
Once you've had a taste of him,
You'll never be the same,
Yes he'll make you go insane!

Upside Inside Out
He's livin' la vida Asia
He'll pump you, beat you up
Livin' la vida Asia
His head is shiny yet
His skin's the color of mocha
He will wear you out
Livin' la vida Asia
He's livin' la vida Asia...

(1/2 the lyrics were redone, because what Shaun, Kev and I did was totally segmented.)

I've a feeling there's a particular someone who's going to laugh at me.

Anyway.

Everything was fine about the camp, except how Sheu Zhi always manages to beat me with his cheap attacks. By cheap I mean:

Toss fan. Toss fan. Toss fan. Oh dear, opponent jumps over. Jump B. Toss fan. Toss fan. Oh dear, Chang's defending the fans. Slide Kick. Toss fan. Toss fan. A CHANCE! Toss 3 fans!

*groan*

Even my way of playing is better.

Jump over. Uppercut, hit, anything you fancy. Ooh, opening. SUPER!

I mean, geez, is it that hard to go close-quarters? Apparently it is to Sheu Zhi. o_O

Anyway again.

The mainstreamers keep going GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP.................

Sure, you get 'used' to it after a while, but one snaps at times, like I did, during reflections. *sigh* I hated myself for doing it afterwards, but at least they stopped shouting GEEEEEEEEEEP all the time.

Seriously, Justin Ng doesn't go about discriminating me for no reason.
Cliff didn't suddenly go OMGHE'ZAGEPLOLOLOLOL when I told him I was a GEP. In fact, he didn't look like he could care less.
Vikram for some reason thinks I look more GEPish than Jarrel. Ironic to the biggest extent.
Jeremy Teo left GEP during the P6-S1 Transition. Does he get discriminated? Nooooooo.

Seriously, they discriminate us because they don't know us well enough! I hate the stereotype-discrimination. Seriously, does Gid or Henry or Jun Yi or even Joshua look that much like a GEP? Noooooooo. Especially Josh. He's the SOCCER CAPTAIN, DANGIT! Everyone's like gaga over soccer, and here's a GEP who's better than the rest of the mainstream, but do they care? Nooooooo. Because he's a GEP. *sigh*

Anyway, back to actual activities.

Fireflies was fun. I love the breeze and the quiet sky.
Sandcastle Building was fun. I like making these kinda stuff.
Recreation time was fun. Because.
Everything was fun, especially annoying Kevin to no ends.

Tried DDR on the arcade at Kota Tinggi, I CAN PASS PARANOIA REBIRTH! on light. But hey, not many people in class can pass 6-footers.

Anyway.

Desaru Trip = teh funz. Not going into detail about events, because 1/2 of them were a tad boring.

------------------------------------------------------

I've managed to get Reality -- The Bezerker, the ultimate in Stepmania difficulty! Let's hope I can pass it soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Webcams and Microphones were installed on one of the two coms by Dad, out of a conspiracy where everyone around would use Webcams and Microphones (Jin Bao Jiu Jiu, Uncle Kim Lee, Li Choo Ah Yi, Tian Fa Shu Shu) in all 5 residences. Then they push the blame on us, saying we, the children, wanted it.

Quoted from Henry, who quoted from someone else:

"Vuatt de helle."

------------------------------------------------------

Mom and Dad were just discussing about moving house. I absolutely hate that. I've been in this house ever since I was born, IOW I've been here 1991-2005. I'd like it to be longer, thank you very much. I happen to like this house. *sigh* Sure, Gwin said 'Don't get sentimental, 'cause half of it gets mental' but I'm pretty mental already, and over-sentimental to boot.

*sigh*

------------------------------------------------------

Whee, completed watching Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! and Star Ocean 3 (My bro played for the most of it. Sure, I play too, but he progresses with the story. I train or explore regions.)

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu: Really funny, and the OP seriously hints nothing at the madness and insanity of what's going on. I particularly like Sousuke and Bonta-kun, but hey, who doesn't? It's a pity however that it's so short. 13 episodes in all. o_O

Star Ocean 3: It's really amazing how the plot goes in an accelerating motion. I mean, you have absolutely no idea of the actual plot until disc 2. Then they hurl all the philosophy and science at you, though the ending is kind of confusing.

Nel -- "Quite the philosophical condurum."

Also, having the final boss with 500k life when the ultimate optional boss has 20 million is quite a huge leap for me. Ne.

Shouldn't talk too much in case of spoilers. Actually, I've no idea who here who reads this actually plays Star Ocean 3. o_O

------------------------------------------------------

Whee, hopefully buying Full Metal Panic manga. ph34r!

No comments: