Friday, March 04, 2005

End of Exams

It is finally the end of the exams! Happy Dem'l and Happy Class.

Eng: Easy. Supposed to write about a friend who was a pillar of strength to me, so I wrote imaginary. My friends are really really hard to write about.
Lit: A pain. Analyze 2 poems in 60 minutes? Could only write 3 sides with no leaving lines. How did Josh write 7 sides? He scares me.
Chinese: Surprisingly easy. Muahaha, I might actually do well.
History: Noo, last question was really tough. I think I'll get <4 for the last Q (Upon 8). =(
Geography: Argh, forgot lots of stuff regarding mapwork. What IS the state where the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill took place, anyway? I haven't checked my Geog file yet. *checks*
Oh, it's Alaska. *sigh*
Math: Noo, I got the last question wrong. Standard form: (?x?)x(?x?)/(?x?)x(?x?). Argh, I could've done it too, darn blunder. (I thought you multiplied both sides first then divided them. Turns out you do it left-to-right. Bleh.)
Life Sciences: Yay, I could do it.
Physical Sciences: Yay, I could do it too.
3rd Language/Japanese: Noo, I've lost to Zhang by 3 marks so far. I need to beat him~
Art: Barely finished my 4th drawing. I really hope Mrs.Sherilyn Goh can understand my drawings.

---------------------------------------

Today was the Science Quiz! The questions weren't too tough, like:

Einstein's reason for getting a Nobel Prize in 1905 (or was it 1902? I forgot.): Photoelectric Effect
Scientific Name for Wolves: Lupus
etc. 1/2 of them were too hard for me, but if Jarrel and Jun Yi knew the answers, I'm curious why JK got those questions wrong. Ended up with our class getting 2nd.

2.1(Mainstream): 84 or so.
2.12(GEP *My class*): 108 or so.
2.14(GEP): 113 or so.

As you can see the mainstreams are utterly sad existences when it comes to science.

We're winning, we're winning, we're winning,
We've given them a thrashing, a thrashing, a thrashing,
I will laugh at you.
The mainstream guys who thought they're really coo-o-ol~
You're losers and failures at sciences,
You don't know the value of pi, I wonder why (You're losers, you're losers)

etc. That's I will Follow you, btw.

---------------------------------------

Matt passed me a song he created for StepMania. He called it F, dunno why. o_O

Managed to barely pass with a C. 2nd time round I failed. =(

Oh well, good to know he's doing this kinda stuff. =)

---------------------------------------

Monday's a holiday! Tuesday til Friday is the GEP Enrichment Camp!

Tomorrow's the First Aid Competition. *sigh*

Well, Cyaz all!

No comments: