Monday, March 21, 2005

Tests

I did rather badly for my tests. What's with me...? Screwing up both English AND Chinese is completely unlike me. *sigh* Got to pick up a habit of reading rather than just writing.

Best to worst:

Jap: 80/100
Math: 80/100
Psc: 74/100
Art: 74/100
Lit: 74/100 (Sad, ne.)
Eng: 57/100
Chi: 56/100
Hist: 55/100 (Another trend o_O)
Lsc: 51/100
Geog: No idea, expecting to screw up so the Yin and Yang will be balanced. Wait, that's not a good thing! o_O

AVERAGE: 67/100 o_O!!!! B3.

Notice how I got 2 A1s, 3 A2, 3 C5 and 1 C6's? Well, for some reason they all balance out to have an overall average of B3. *sigh* This stinks.

CRP and ERP are stacking up on me. Well, I decided to choose To Kill a Mockingbird (Which amazingly I have not read yet) and Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Guess why >_>) as my CRP and ERP respectively. I hope I manage to get everything done by next Friday. Good luck to me who will get the books tomorrow. *sigh*

Zhang's started to go into writing. Mike was the only one in the group of Shaun, Mike and I to still write poetry. I would do poetry, but I admit that Shaun and Mike are better at it than me. Prose, I'd say that's my better point. *How I screwed up my Eng paper is another story >_>* Perhaps if Zhang starts writing more maybe I'd get back into writing.

Mike's handed back a Chap 1-4 edited version of ICTNH because he had a few problems editing Chapter 5. Man, I just feel like scrapping the entire chapter because it's just pure sadness and stupidity. What a pain to edit. ;_; I must make sure I do a good job of editing the basic stuff out first before Mike does it.

...I'm honestly quite embarrased I wrote a chapter as sad as that one.

TNN is coming along fine, written 5.8k words so far, and my first arc should be coming to an end soon. Well, it's coming fine.

My third story? ...let's just say I haven't started anything on it yet. >_>

I hope I don't screw up my Lit, History and Geog. Those subjects are really tough and I have a chance of failing all of them. Which is really bad. *sigh*

Most people would just say that it's the GEP test, so it's a whole lot tougher. I would use that excuse too, until I remembered one thing. I'm a GEP. I'm supposed to be able to take this kind of exam papers and do well at it, not screw up badly and mope later on.

I've got to get my act together, or I won't be the only one crying when I don't get into the IB.

...

-------------------------------------------

Well, I rarely post song lyrics, but sorry, I just had to. =P

Gundam Seed
Akatsuki no Kuruma; Dawn's Carriage

風さそう木陰に俯せて泣いてる 
見も知らぬ私を私が見ていた
逝く人の調べを奏でるギターラ 
来ぬ人の嘆きに星は落ちて

行かないで、どんなに叫んでも 
オレンジの花びら静かに揺れるだけ
やわらかな額に残された 
手のひらの記憶遥か
とこしえのさよならつま弾く

優しい手にすがる子供の心を 
燃えさかる車輪は振り払い進む
逝く人の嘆きを奏でてギターラ 
胸の糸激しく掻き鳴らして

悲しみに染まらない白さで 
オレンジの花びら揺れてた夏の影に
やわらかな額を失くしても 
赤く染めた砂遥か越えて行く
さよならのリズム

思い出を焼き尽くして進む大地に 
懐かしく芽吹いて行くものがあるの

暁の車を見送って 
オレンジの花びら揺れてる今も何処か
いつか見た安らかな夜明けを 
もう一度手にするまで
消さないで灯火 
車輪は廻るよ

Kazesasou kokage ni utsubusete naiteru
Mi mo shiranu watashi wo watashi ga miteita
Yuku hito no shirabe wo kanaderu GITAARA
Konu hito no nageki ni hoshi ha ochite

Yukanaide, donna ni sakende mo
ORENJI no hanabira shizuka ni yureru dake
Yawarakana hitai ni nokosareta
Te no hira no kioku haruka
Tokoshie no sayonara tsuma hiku

Yasashii te ni sugaru kodomo no kokoro wo
Moesakaru kuruma ha furiharai susumu
Yuku hito no nageki wo kanadete GITAARA
Mune no ito hageshiku kakinarashite

Aa kanashimi ni somaranai shirosa de
ORENJI no hanabira yureteta natsu no kage ni
Yawarakana hitai wo nakushite mo
Akaku someta suna haruka koete yuku
Sayonara no RIZUMU

Omoide wo yakitsukushite susumu daichi ni
Natsukashiku me fuite yuku mono ga aru no

Akatsuki no kuruma wo miokutte
ORENJI no hanabira yureteru ima mo dokoka
Itsuka mita yasurakana yoake wo
Mou ichido te ni suru made
Kesanaide tomoshibi
Kuruma ha mawaru yo

===================================

Eng Translation

Shaded by the trees, calling out to the wind, I'm lying face-down crying
I saw a version of myself I didn't even recognize
On this guitar I'm playing the melody of someone who's passed on
A star falls in the grief of someone who'll never be seen again

Please don't go, no matter how much you scream,
all it will do is quietly stir these orange petals
Saved on my soft brow,
I send the memories in my palm far away
An eternal farewell as I keep strumming

The heart of a child clinging to a gentle hand
The blazing wheels cast it off and continue on
On this guitar I'm playing the grief of someone who's passed on
The strings in my heart being plucked at violently

In the pure white unstained by sorrow,
the orange petals stirred in a summer shadow
Even if my soft brow is lost,
I'll cross over the far off, red-stained sand
The rhythm of farewell

Branded into my memories, on the ever-turning earth,
there is something sprouting in remembrance

Sending off the dawn's carriage
Those orange petals are stirring somewhere even now
The peaceful daybreak I once saw
Until it is placed in my hands once more,
please don't let the light go out
The wheels are turning

No comments: