Thursday, March 17, 2005

SJAB Camp

SJAB Camp was the Sergeant's definition of fun and our definition of slack. Well, it WAS really slack.

1st Day:

Drill. (Morning to lunch)
OM. (From 1 'til 6, was learning random songs which IMO were really dumb.)
Night Games (We got starched. My poor OM 2k4 T-Shirt. =( )
Sentry Duty (5am to 6am for my shift)

2nd Day:

PT (I skipped it because I was sick)
Drill. ('til lunch)
OM (1 to 6 as usual, lectures on knot-tying and first aid; Drill Profeciency Test)
Cook-your-own Dinner (We had lots and lots of Tuna cans, we're such cheaters. >_>)
Presentation Night (Lots of impromptu action which was badly done. =( )
SBB (1 1/2 hour for 70 PUSHUPS ONLY!!!! Immense slacking. *FYI, SBB is Stand By Bunk. And we did 500+ last year.)
Sentry Duty (5-6 as usual.)

3rd Day:

Bunk Drill Test
First Aid Test (Didn't go for it, so they gave me 10 extra marks upon 50. Pass mark is 37+/50. I got 38 >_<)
OM (1-4, since SJAB Camp ended then. Campcraft IOW Tying knots exam)

Go home.

Liek DUDE! 70 PUSHUPS ONLY?! AND WE'RE CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BUNKS THAT DID ALOT OF THEM! THIS IS IMMENSE SLACKING!!!

To think that people like Andrew complained that THIS IS TORTURE! And he didn't even go for SBB. I bet he would've died. Geez, for crying out loud, he only did 20-30 pushups because he was being an utter idiot! To think he left for home just before SBB. He is one huge slacker.

I sure hope when I become Sec 4 I'm going to get discipline, without needing to get it myself. People like Andrew here tick me off seriously.

The only thing I learnt from the Camp is not to shout "Tetek! Hahahaha." at people like Muhammad (We call him Mutt >_>). Man, I learnt the meaning of that a tad too late >_>

And I learnt that lots of people make fun of Bhupinder (Fancy name >_>) because of his name >_>

---------------------------------

Went to Anime@ACM with Cle, Gid and Zhang today. I told Zhang beforehand that there weren't any programmes on weekdays. No, he didn't believe me. So we left Anime@ACM in 10 minutes. >_>

Then we went to Zone-X! Spent $5 there. I've got to start saving up more and stop splurging at the arcade. >_>

I CAN PASS MAX 300 STANDARD ON FOOT! And get a D >_>

I still can't pass Tsugaru Heavy. I can't do the part directly after the gallops. =( So much for being able to play 9-footers.

I CAN PASS PARANOIA EVOLUTION WITH A B! And this is Standard too ^_^

Went to the GGXX machine again. Saw the Sol Badguy player fight the Millia Rage player. Sol Badguy pwnt Millia Rage all the time. 5+ or so I think. Then Millia switched to Eddie then beat Sol by some cheap method (Huge uppercut, huge uppercut, etc.)

Then I joined! And I got beaten real badly (Eddie flies in air, I double jump. I land, Eddie appears from below and attacks. Repeat x5+ >_>)

Then the Sol Badguy player saw my Ky get beaten, and played Ky against Eddie. Ky won this time o_O Then Eddie switched back to Millia.

After a few times, Ky got beaten. Ky switched to Sol Badguy. More 0wnage.

Then I go for DDR.

Then I come back. I see Sol Badguy with a streak of 9, fighting a White Johnny. The Streak was broken. >_>

Sol Badguy tries desparately to get his honour back, but fails >_>

Then I see Millia Rage, Sol Badguy, another person who used Ky, and another who used Anji try take on Johnny. All lose o_O

Now I know that there is one at the Arcade there better than the Sol Badguy player. o_O

-----------------------------

took the same test as Mike did, and I got ownz'd by him >_>

C'mon everybody, try it and get ownz'd by Michael who got full marks >_>

Advanced

You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 61% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and
advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of
each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.
My test tracked 4 variables.

No comments: