Monday, March 28, 2005

OM

Mid-news: OM's gone into full rush. Duh, I mean the competition is in April.
Good news: I PASSED SHINING COLLECTION ONI CHALLENGE EDIT!!!!!!! I am happy. =) Now to work on Reality or Quasar 1.3x+>_>
Bad news: I FAILED GEOG WITH 24/50!!!! :'(
Bad news: MY L1R5 IS 13 AND ALL MY A2S ARE 74!!!!
Bad news: MY AVERAGE IS NOW 64.9 SO I GET A B4!!!!!
Bad news: I'M GOING TO DIE FOR MY FILECHECKS!!!!!

VERY BAD NEWS: THE BAD NEWS FAR OUTWEIGH THE GOOD NEWS!
Good news: I'm not angsty still. Yay!

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder how people are supposed to keep up with this level of stress. I've OM and SJAB and those two just don't mix. Now I'm skipping SJAB so much, which stinks because at this rate I won't get promoted to Corporal. Haiz.

I doubt I'll follow the Poonie trip to Genting Highlands because I went there last year already. >_> Sorry Mr.Poon.

Argh, SJAB has so many profeciency badges to get and some I know I just can't do: Archery (Actually, if I've a bit more training, I MIGHT be able to do it. JX obviously can do it >_>), Swimming, Atheletics (This is like really hard. You have to win events.), Musician (Does the word 'musician' ever come across when you hear anyone speak about me? Didn't think so.). That's 1/4 the profeciency badges gone! I am so sad. =( I have like 2 profeciency badges thus far. COOKING AND TOTAL DEFENCE (BRONZE)!!! *sigh* Next year I must go for the SANA course.

I wonder if I'll ever get into IB, finish my story, become a Staff Sargeant, and ever get good at anything at once. *sigh* Oh well, worst comes to worst practise at the arcade, participate in tournaments, and work my life as a gamer >_> What a waste of my life.

------------------------------------------------

Kiddy Grade is ending soon. I wonder what's up next. o_O

------------------------------------------------

Hsieh Wen is trying to get more friends. He created a list of criterion for choosing them. I took a look at it. JK and I agreed that 'Cuteness' was Skin-Deep Beauty-ish, 'Intelligence' was plain elitist (I mean, I get along with Sheu Zhi and I get along with JK and Jarrel Seah, and Sheu Zhi definitely isn't a math genius doing calculus and trigonometry.), and there was another which just didn't make sense. o_O So much for making friends.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry my blog posts are so short nowadays, my thoughts are mostly scattered around the classroom and home, so they're all in fragments. Thus, I can't exactly do a full writing like I usually do. Hehe. Sorry.

No comments: