Monday, October 31, 2005

Holiday Life

Whee. It's the hols, and I can bet almost none of you who're reading this is happy about that. Personally I'd rather be at school playing shogi or cards or having a chat with anyone. Heck, even making fun of Kevin Wong is more fun than this.

Freedom comes boredom, boredom comes more boredom, and never freedom! *sigh* >_>

Somewhere out there I know there's at least two classmates playing something together. I wish it could be me >_>

Oh well. Y'know something? This time life REALLY is at a standstill. >_> Now I can't even come up with a coherent blogpost.

*sigh* I should've blogged on Saturday when I still had an idea for blogging. Now I'm stuck and I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about. Ponning Litsem doesn't help give any ideas >_>

--------------------------------------------------------

Whee, second seating trying to write le blogpost. The 1st one was somewhere around 9 or so I think. This is at 10.45.

Well, I just read Daniel's blog (One of the blogs that I rarely read), and looked at his blogpost about blogger/real life identity.

Lastly, he ended his latest blogpost with this:

"why cant we just be honest with each other? i mean... why do we have to put on shows in front of each other. like cant we get along well just as ourselves..."

Why can't we just be honest with each other, huh. XD Hey, I'm pretty frank IMO and not many people like me for that. >_> There's those people who're telling me to be sensitive to other's feelings while being honest, too.

Well, thing is, Mr.Daniel, honesty comes with a certain level of insensitivity. Of course, some people would say that that's being frank, not honest, but hey, euphemisms are the same, aren't they.

I suppose, if you want to be honest, you have to take into consideration the fact that you're going to hurt the other person's feelings either way. Which well, I'm not the most concerned about. >_> People put on shows because they don't want to hurt your feelings, or they don't want to hurt their own.

Complete honesty is only achieved within yourself, or with someone whom you can be as close with as your relationship with yourself. Which IMO = almost no one. >_>

Last time Gid's mom scolded me and told me that taking out certain parts of a story was as good as lying. *That was in P4. Lawl >_>* I suppose I have to agree with her to a certain extent. I wouldn't call it outright lying, but it's enough to warp the entire story, no? And that's what some friends do: Give you warped versions of things so as to protect their relationship.

SZ also asked me how I was capable of saying such things to Zhang, since after all it'd hurt his feelings. Honestly, why would that matter? Is one's friendship so easily broken up by things like small insults? I'd rather not have friends like that then. *But I do. Ooh the hypocrisy and irony. >_>*

Now, Mr. Daniel, do you understand why we cannot be honest with everyone? You do that too much and you'll end up like this insensitive fella over here XD

No comments: