Friday, December 05, 2008

Mental States and all

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy but all fighting games and no kendo makes Herr a noob who does nothing but blindly attack and get scolded by Zau sensei.

There's been something I've been lacking in December. It's mental spirit. The psychological aspect of it all.

I've been moving without an aim. Idling off. I can't wake up in the morning and say to myself "This is what I'll do today". Not this year.

Halfway and I'm burnt out already? How terribly pathetic. Or maybe I've just lost sight temporarily. Aah, delusions.

It's a tad depressing when I think about it. But what am I to do? Had humans been powerful enough to fulfill their hopes and bear initiative to their thoughts the need for gods would be far less.

Dah. My words run dry while my thoughts remain aplenty.

No comments: