Saturday, December 13, 2008

Utsukushii Tsuki

Sometimes, after all the hustle of life, all the moving and all the work (and perhaps for some all the slack), sometimes we just need to pull out some time from our lives and just stare up.

The moon's beautiful today. The kind that would make you just stop in your tracks.

The clear kind that stares back towards you. The kind that travellers go by.

The kind that help you think back. What was I doing on such a full moon? Who was I talking to? What did I say?

I wonder what I did then. On such a beautiful moon.

---------------------------------------

Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
On my way
Looking for a moment with my dear

Full moon waves
Slowly on the surface of the lake
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years

What a fool!
I don't know about tomorrow
What it's like to be
Ah~

- Moon on the Water, BECK

No comments: