Friday, April 29, 2005

Angstiness

*sigh* I just realized I've suddenly become a whole lot more prone to angstiness than I ever have had. I've gone ultra-angsty 2 times this year already. Well, this discludes my P5 year where everything I thought was rather angsty >_> *sigh* I wonder how I can solve this. I suppose it's related to stress. I've been stressed rather more than I usually have. And that's been making me be more rash and mean these days. >_> Sorry if I offended you by accident >_>

I feel like destressing and being my usual nutty self again, so I made the Mini GG Screens. I can draw 35 chibis in 1 page >_> I'm at 23 =)

I've been thinking of my 3rd story for a long time but it's been stagnant just as long. I think I'm going to get the character names down soon (this week) and begin official writing directly after exams. =) That, and continue TNN. MUAHAHA.

Sorry, short blog, because I was really angsty yesterday. I don't feel like making this blog very angsty myself, so keep this blog happy!

"This blog runs on smiles." >_> I'm so bored I edited one of Donald's KH quotes >_>

No comments: