Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Being sick

Here I am at home, sick when I should be at school doing my other subjects. Skipped OM yesterday to go see the Doc' at Clementi Polyclinic. I forgot to tell her of my exposure to mosquitoes so I'm not sure if she considered the possibility of Dengue. Oh wait, just checked symptoms of Dengue. She asked me for joint pains which I don't, so I should be a tad fine. Besides, if I still have my 38 degrees fever by Friday I need to check with the Doc' again, so I hope I'm fine by then. Besides, I need to go for OM.

The medicine I have seems to be working somewhat. My mucus decreased by my phlegm didn't. I guess this is 'coz I already had so much phlegm inside my throat in the first place.

Would blog more, but my head isn't working too well right now. Sorryz! Cyaz.

No comments: