Friday, April 29, 2005

Chat Logs, AGAIN

Jun Yi: read my livejournal, i just updated (:
Herr: ARGH! MORE SONG LYRICS! >_>
Jun Yi: Dude
Jun Yi: You just posted 2
Herr: after how many pure text posts?
Jun Yi: My last few posts have been text
Herr: <200 =/= post >_>
Jun Yi: I'm a concise writer
Herr: Quiz =/= post >_>
Jun Yi: Shut up.
Herr: >_> I'm evil >_>
Jun Yi: Anyway that Good Charlotte song is really good
Jun Yi: Sister just bought me the album
Jun Yi: So now I have 2 GC albums.
Jun Yi: (:
Herr: IOW you didn't post that good charlotte song because it reflected you?
Jun Yi: (sorry what's IOW?)
Herr: In other words.
Jun Yi: The lyrics usually have meaning to me if I post them
Jun Yi: Not just because they're nice
Jun Yi: I trust you can figure out what I mean
Herr: Ok, IOW like me >_>
Herr: But I rarely post song lyrics anyway >_>
Herr: Neat, this is the very first post I ever had that was purely song lyrics.
Herr: After 50+ posts >_>
Jun Yi: Dude I don't post lyrics for nothing
Jun Yi: The lyrics always mean something to me
Herr: Do you realize that everyone would say that?
Jun Yi: You would know what I refer to in the lyrics
Jun Yi: Seeing as I remember telling you.
Herr: Yes, I do >_>
Herr: More and more the songs just sound plain angsty though >_>
Jun Yi: It's teenage hormonal influence
Jun Yi: And because I listen to more music on the punk/rock side.
Jun Yi: Choice of music affects lyrics
Herr: Yes, you can stop stating the obvious now >_>
Jun Yi: Yeah okay.
Herr: Anyway, back to my argument. And back to you flaming my argument. And back to me flaming your flame of my argument. Anyway.
Jun Yi: OMG. EMMA WATSON WAS BORN ON 15 APRIL 1990. I was born on 18 April 1991
Jun Yi: Cool.
Herr: ...surely that isn't that amazing.
Jun Yi: Argument over?
Herr: Nevermind.
Jun Yi: Tell you what
Jun Yi: Just to humour ourselves
Jun Yi: Let's get SZ in here
Herr: Nah.
Jun Yi: Why not?
Herr: It's... not something I'd like to see.
Jun Yi: We can continue the chat we're having on your blog
Jun Yi: I'm not gonna suan him lime mad
Herr: Nah.
Herr: Lime mad. RIGHT.
Jun Yi: like*
Herr: ah.
Jun Yi: I hafta be nice seeing as I'm doing English
Jun Yi: Not thinking of stuff to suan people with

I shan't talk about the argument since it's just plain bias towards both sides (I don't exactly like people posting just song lyrics, but that's just me. Jun Yi has his own opinion, I shan't bother with it >_>). What I find interesting is how the argument completely went off-topic. Aie. And hey, I don't post pure-song lyrics, but I do post chatlogs >_>

No comments: