Friday, April 08, 2005

OM

OM is seriously getting stressful now. Yes, it is indeed ironic that I of all people are saying this instead of anyone else in the group, since I after all really made the least contributions on my own. What I did do, however, was help out here and there giving help to anyone who needs it, or running little errands like taking props here and there. I suppose I'm the type who's both a leader and a follower at the same time, eh.

Interestingly, I have the least contributions in the group, but I get shouted at less often by Henry than for people like Gid >_> Then again, like I said last year, it's the leader-follower thing. Both of them made contributions to the team. But the problem? Both are loggerheads. >_>

The one single time I did more than either of them was when I was cleaning up while both of them were arguing about who contributed more to the team. Whatever the case, I contributed less than them. Tell me, what have I contributed? o_O Well, I guess it's the thought that counts >_> Why can't we just be fwiends? =)

Ms. Loh doesn't want me to use that tricoloured dress-like garb with two strings of cloth tied to my hands for Spring. I hope I get to wear a dress instead of what she has in store for me, because what she has in store for me can't be anything good. It's most likely something overly revealing like Henry's miniskirt >_>

Speaking of Henry's miniskirt. Now Henry has to go about being the evil queen instead of the evil king in the last scene. And he has to act ultra-girl stereotypish, like looking at his nails, walking like on the catwalk, etc.

Henry: *Does a flirtatious look at me, winks.*
Herrick: *Collapses in agony and psychological damage.*
Kin Ming and Kevin Low: Henry! Remember that you are still male!!!!!
Henry *In a high pitched voice*: Is that so?
Kin Ming and Kevin Low: *Collapses in agony and psychological damage*
All 3 of us: Ma'am... get Henry to stop being so girlish...
Ms.Loh: He's just being 'in character'.
Henry: *winks again*
3 of us: Urghhhhhhhh...........

To think that for OM we'll have to stay till 9 each day and Henry's going to act like that all 6 days *Tomorrow included*. This. Will. Be. A. VERY. Looooooooooooooong. Week. Sigh.

*Will never look at Henry and Josh the same way again*

----------------------------

Shaman King is interesting. Especially since Amidamaru (http://www.ponju.com/External/amidamaru.jpg) and Yoh ( http://www.digital-shadows.de/images/reviews/sham/shamanyou.jpg) act exactly the same. Just look at them, dangit.

Last Exile is also rather interesting, but I already knew that. Dio is scary, but he has the best line ever I've heard.

"Vanship #5, Report Current Status."
"Wakaranai! =)"

G-SEED Destiny is cool. Freedom Mk.II! Justice Mk.II! Destiny Gundam! Destroy Gundam... urgh. >_> Don't wanna talk about it.

---------------------------------

Life is at a standstill. Normal. Everything. Far too normal. I would continue. However this style of writing is just plain hard to do correctly. SO I SHALL STOP! Muahaha.

No random stuff to write on apart from the above, so ta ta!

*Note: I will not post for the entire next week until Friday because of OM. *sigh**

No comments: