Saturday, April 02, 2005

IB

Sorry I didn't post. Yester-yesterday I was feeling EXTREMELY angsty (Yes, so unlike me.). I woulda posted an angsty post, but I switched off the com anyways. What it was about? I shan't tell you, because I felt perfectly normal the next morning >_>

Anyway.

OM is getting to its climax point now. All of us have put in our effort *Cash is a different matter >_>* and after some statistics changing of Henry's $60 used on 2m cloth into $3 (The price Gid, Ms.Loh and I managed to get) for 2m, we have $150 used up from a $200-250 budget (Change from US, so I'm not sure). Anyway. We've all done much in each little aspect. But Ms.Dharma says we can jazz it up some more. So WE WILL! Muahaha.

Went for the IB talk. Everything there seemed pretty hard, ESPECIALLY ToK AND PoD. Then again, that's what happens when you deal in philosophy. Worst thing is that we have to pass that or we won't get the diploma. Anyway. I wonder whether I'll be able to get in. If I don't that's a REALLY bad sign. I hope I get in. I already can skip the psychoanalysis test anyway since I'm in the GEP. And I pay $12 per month while others pay $300+ per month because I'm on the GEP scholarship =)

I wonder what subjects I'll take in IB, though. There's only 6 choosable subjects, ToK, 3rd lang, and if I'm not wrong CASL. That's 9. Well, I think by then I should be able to take it.

Kiddy Grade has ended. The 2nd last episode was really sad. I was sniffing a bit. But that was the front part of the story the part after that was rather heartwarming. And I don't put on a cold front when I'm watching anime >_> It's interesting how both Eclair and Dverg act in nearly the same way when it came to their children. It's... touching, I guess.

Shaman King comes after Kiddy Grade. 1st Ep: Interesting. Amidamaru in the ED looks very weird though. >_>

Homework is stressing me rather badly, since I HAVE TO DO WELL OR I WON'T GET INTO IB. And especially since I had a mere B3 average of 65 when Jar and Gid both had 68. I must definitely do better on my Lsc and Geog. And my English and my Chinese.

Zhang was feeling really sad because he got 6th in class (without counting 3rd lang. 3rd lang included, he's 2nd.). I got, I dunno, 10-15th? That's around the average I guess. I was really annoyed at him for being sad for getting an A1 grade. I mean, if he's annoyed for getting an A1 grade, what should I be? Crying on the floor begging for forgiveness? Please. I don't understand angst that goes on really long. Actually, I do, because I just got a taste of it. And I will admit it nearly drove me mad. Well, I survived. =)

I'm still addicted to Destiny by Nami Tamaki. Pity I don't understand the lyrics.=(

No comments: