Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Confusion

"In sooth, I know not why I am so sad.
It wearies me; you say it wearies you;
But how I caught it, found it, or came by it,
What stuff 'tis made of, whereof it is born,
I am to learn;
And such a want-wit sadness makes of me,
That I have much ado to know myself."

Antonio, Merchant of Venice,
Scene 1: Venice, A street.

My head's in a mess right now. It's... I dunno. What Antonio says above describes my state rather nicely.

To blog or not to blog. I am confused. This trip bore many emotions (and lack-of) in myself and I'm not sure I'd really want to blog about it. It's changed my mind quite a bit, y'know what I mean. Seriously, I'm sorry, but I may choose not to blog about Japan. It's... not something I may want to blog about. It's a very nice event and all, but it's also made me think alot about certain things in regards to myself.

...just give me some time to myself, please. I have a problem in myself none can solve, except for myself.

*sigh* I'll see. I may blog about it or I may not,

No comments: