Friday, August 26, 2005

Iro Iro Na Koto

I apologize for the hiatus on my blog. But well, I hadn't had anything which I felt I wanted to blog about at that point of time.

Personally I believe I wouldn't have blogged at all for a longer period of time if not for Friday.

But I felt I needed to. Or my thoughts will go.

I assume none of you want to hear me blog about ToK because you will be bored to death.

-----------------------------------------

Gid and Josh had a pretty bad argument at the start of the day. Kev and I tried to intervene, he took Josh while I took Gid.

Now Gid may have been in a very bad mood at that point of time, but at least he said what he most likely wanted to say to me for a very long time now.

He said that I've no right to stop him because I went around carrying my hockey stick and being violent and hurting people. He said that since I'm just as violent what right do I have in stopping him? I'd just be a hypocrite.

I felt annoyed, but well, then again, what he said IS true to a certain extent. But anyway.

Yes, I'm violent. Yes, I go around swinging a hockey stick around in class pretending it's a sword. No, I don't think I'm some sort of ninja unlike SZ, but I do think myself capable of handling the hockey stick.

Now, how many people have I hurt from my habits? Boey, Shaun, SZ, Jun Yi, who knows, maybe a whole lot more.

I will agree that I have hurt quite a number of people from what I have done. I will agree that what I'm doing is dangerous to some extent.

But I ask. How many of those people have complained to me? When I hit Boey, I said sorry to him (I really didn't intend to hit him. I swung it backwards and he was walking there at that point of time.) He said it's ok.

When I hit SZ and Jun Yi, I took care not to hit them hard. In fact I don't think I've yet to hit Jun Yi deliberately. SZ yes, but I can't remember whether I did it with the hockey stick or not, since I don't remember fighting him a single time non-barehanded and hurting him. They don't complain. Why? Because they know that to participate in this kinda thing, and to complain that it hurts, is stupid.

So far, the two people whom most obviously hold me in much contempt for holding ze hockey stick is Louis, and Gid.

Perhaps I may have hurt Gideon accidentally (Who knows? If I hurt him he'd remember, not me.) but I am very sure I haven't hurt Louis. Of course this arguing is screwed up.

Thus far, I have thrust the stuck right up to their neck or face (Usually it's further though, for far people that is). And btw the way, not a single time have I hurt someone doing so.

Why haven't I hurt anyone seriously nor had complaints from anyone who got hurt? Because I knew what I was doing, and if I hit someone I apologized, explained that it was an accident and asked how bad it hurt. And almost every time they'd say it was ok.

Gid goes around grabbing people and swinging them around, then putting them on the chair. He hasn't hurt a single person thus far doing this IIRC. And yeah, I let him do it. Why? Because he knew what he was doing.

How many people complain about him? Well, I don't know. Maybe none, maybe 5. I've seen some OM members complain, but I doubt that counts.

The thing is this.

I don't stop you on the grounds that you know very well what you're doing. You can, and you will minimalize injury if there even is one.

That's what I'm doing too. Why are you stopping me? I don't require you to stop all resentment towards me, but do you realize that what you're doing is no less dangerous than mine? If someone got hurt because of you swinging them around, you're taking responsibility. That's obvious. And it's obvious I'm taking responsibility if anyone got hurt because of me.

I doubt this is going to stop your resentment towards my habits, but if you continue at least realize that I AM prudent enough while handling the stick to prevent injury as far as possible.

If I were truly using my full strength each time I doubt Boey's arm would've been fine after 5 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy Kong strikes again. Each time he goes into the immature form he astounds me even more with how low he can go.

What has he done up till now?

Graded people in class based on unjudgeable spectrums. (Look at Jun Yi's post for a explanation of this. I think the 2nd one from the start of his philosophical posts.)

Believed that ISAAC, of all people, was his best friend. (Cue wtf sounds.). If it were Hsieh Wen it'd make more sense. But why not Hsieh Wen? A few disagreements. (Cue wtf sound again.)

Given CONTRACTS of friendship to his 'friends'. (You know the cue.)

Proved incapable of taking a single insultive joke towards him as a joke instead of a "baseless argument/accusation".

He's one of the only people I know that does not have a single friend. He's being fair-weathered to every one of his friends and he's INCAPABLE of realizing it.

Right now I really pity Hsieh Wen and Isaac. Hsieh Wen because his friendship isn't returned to him because of him doing the right thing, and Isaac because he has a newfound source of stress.

HECK, Even KEVIN WONG's having his doubts about JK. If that isn't bad enough in the least bit (Exception being against Boey)...

I dunno how to put it. Can we have a single teacher who would treat him the way Karen Wong did? If no teacher can do that, then we'll have to be the ones doing this.

I wonder if I'll enjoy treating Jeremy the way Karen Wong did. Aah well, if it's for the better.

...then again, what if he commits suicide...

*sigh* I'm going to need much thought about this. Not everyday do we have a delusional, pampered idiot who suffers from a negative EQ.

------------------------------------------------------------

Still have some thoughts, but I think I'll keep them. Well, comment on this comeback post.

No comments: