Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Founder's Day

Founder's Day was pathetic. Everything went wrong. =
Thebandscrewedup
NCCLandscrewedup
NCCSeascrewedup
NCCAirscrewedup
NPCClandscrewedup
NPCCSeascrewedup

SJAB screwed up.

Everyone says they screwed up because of the band, but seriously, is that the point?

Jarrel was pumped 20 because NPCC(Sea) did badly for their drill. Well, I can't say much for that.

We were at the top of the hill when Kai Lun pumped us, and asked us how many we should owe him. Someone said 20. Wtf? You disgrace yourself in front of the entire school and you say 20? If this was rehearsal I would agree with you with 20, but wtf this is bloody Founder's Day lah. I wanted to say 100 but then I realized I couldn't do that myself, so I was thinking of 50. Should be more initiative next time >_>

So we went down to bus bay, pumped 40 (20 first, then 10, then 5, then 5) and had a 1h break. SZ and I just sat down at one side of the SJAB room being damn depressed and annoyed (And drinking alot of water >_>). Then Kevin Wong comes along and says "Come on lah, this isn't the end of the world, right?"

Wow, smart reply. I feel very glad that I'm not alone in feeling that he's imperceptive of things (And I have to thank the Nohari window for that; I never thought of that word prior.) It's not my damn fault if I have pride in something you have absolutely none in right. At least you weren't marching otherwise I would've been even more angered.

Oh btw Kev I'm still very willing to argue about your statement that "Things are only complicated because you make them out to be", but I'm guessing all you're going to do when I say something is quote some friend or higher authority on how I should guide my life, so nevermind >_>

So anyway, after a while we decided to head down to the canteen instead. We meet Cleon, Lou Ee and JX over there and chat a bit. Jarrel comes over and tells us that everyone went wrong, and that comforted me a bit. KW comes and tells us to go back soon because of a change in plans.

SZ and I head back, feeling somewhat better but still rather depressed and annoyed.

We open the door and shout Permission to Enter Room Sir

"Enter"

o_O wow, that was quick.

We enter the room, and walk a bit. We turn our head left to see what's going on.

We see Kai Lun playing DDR.

Uhh

Uhh

Wtf

All sadness and anger and depression and seriousness and solemnity has suddenly been converted into a gigantic WTF Flag.

Why oh why must everything turn out so bloody ironic. Woe is me. >_>

No comments: