Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Mecca of Singapore Arcades

Chuang Yi at Expo was very disappointing. It was not hueg liek XBox, they kept only the new stock and didn't have any of the old stock over there. =
Nonetheless Cleon bought Ichigo 100%, Mon Colle Knights, and one or two other stuff I can't remember. Lou Ee bought Girls Bravo hahahahaha. Meanwhile TKK and I bought nothing and made stupid jokes >_>

"Haha it's Strawberry Hundred Percent! It's not just 90% Strawberry, it's 100% Strawberry!"
"Aah, Fresh Milk! (Pudge-ish)"

Mon Colle Knights is very disturbing >_>

Girls Bravo is just as disturbing >_>

Shortly after we left teh area and went and ate. Orange Julius is not lunch material; it is only snacks material. I mean, $5 for a hotdog and a small smoothie? Dude o_O

Since there was little to look at teh Chuang Yi booth we left for Bugis; liek zomg teh Mecca of S'pore Arcades.

No DDR there tho' hmm.

But srsly.
IT HAS KOF 94
IT HAS FIST OF THE NORTH STAR (Otherwise known as Hokuto No Ken)
IT HAS MELTY BLOOD: ACT CADENZA (Which is plain awesome; I'm going to look for that)
IT HAS GGXX/
They have everything damnit! It's just wonderful. I think I'll head there once in a while during the June Hols.

Kuang Kai is good at racing; I mean teh ownage @ racin'. Don't see any as good as him around in ACSI. Pity too, we need more arcade gamers in ACSI. Too many LANners =
GGXX/ is wonderful. And so is Bugis. Never before have I felt such happiness playing Ky; it's just satisfying playing on such a good machine. The stick does everything correct; it registers my VTs as VTs and my SEs as SEs. 1/2 Circles are a prob though; but it's probably moi. Though I must say the AI was toned down quite significantly; I could get past I-No without any problems. Only Holy Order Sol was bad. And I mean bad.

Ky: *fights HOS as normal, generally does well*
HOS: *Dragon Installs*
Ky: *runs forward and tries to attack*
HOS: *Gun Blazes past moi BAM two pawaa gayzahz appear and own Ky for 1/4life*
HOS: *Gun Blazes back BAM Ky gets owned again for 1/2life total*
Me: o_O
HOS: Napalm Death
HOS: Napalm Death
HOS: *Bends down and groans as Dragon Install ends*
Me: YESH
Ky: *Runs forward to attack*
HOS: *Dragon Installs*
Me: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn it HOS is so cheap >_<

Saw another pro at HotD4, got all the way to Star by himself till' he died. =\ Saw Empress for the first time; wasn't as awesome as others had put her out to be.

Melty Blood is amazing and awesome. It's just as awesome as GG. Hope I can find it sometime. Match vids for it make it seem pretty darn cool; but it seems somewhat repetitive in comparison to GGXX/. Meh, oh well. =
After that went to X-Zone at PS because TKK went there thinking we went there already >_> Adwyn and TKK played MvC2, and Adwyn won by button mashing XD

Met Salad again, cept he was playing Ky this time. I tried to challenge him with my Ky too.

Enemy Ky: Run forward
Ky: *Inputs Slash x3*
Ky: *Nothing*
Enemy Ky: *Owns me*

Me: o_O >_>

GGXX Machines at X-Zone are depressingly low-maintainence. =
Boom Boom Fire on PPP is way too tough for me. I humiliated myself in front of a number of strangers by failing miserably on it while looking like an idiot (I mean if you were failing you'd start to go from being pai kia to being n00b). Then saw a guy play PPP freestyle easy and though it was n00b difficulty he did it rather classy, as Cleon said.

If only girls would stop playing PPP so uhh well, wimpily. I mean, dude, PPP is TEH POSEZ0RZ it is not for widl gurlz to just whoosh their hands left and right in leh ghey fashun rite. It is Pose^3 dude comeon.

So Deep is actually quite fun, but I'm not sure if I can pass it without the bar.

---------------------------------------------

ISO makes me smile. I have a feeling this year's ISO is going to run smoothly, and many things I feel have turned out right thus far. Apart from the horror at the start of ISO (The oh-so-memorable quotes from Siew Tee like "BUT PHILOSOPHY EES QUITE ALIVE WAD" and "I DON'T THINK THIS TOPIC IS GOOD" and "CAN YOU WRITE SO MUCH ON THIS TOPIC" oh gosh I shudder knowing that she's one of the people I get for Oral Defence. >_<)

SJAB Camp is probably going to be very tough. >_>

HCL homework is alot. >_>

I think I'm getting stressed; but hey, who isn't =). It's how well you work with the stress. IQ/EQ/AQ, eh. Sure, I'll take ya on.

---------------------------------------

Due to SJAB Camp I shall not be blogging for some time. Well, ja.

No comments: