Thursday, March 23, 2006

ISO Oral Defence + 5k visits

HAHAHAHAHAHA I OWNED YOU SIEW TEE

Oral Defence was ownage. I seriously owned everyone. Muahahaha.

I went up and Kieth Tan helped plug in my thumbdrive, and he looked at my presentation title. Death of Philosophy.

"Wah, cheem." - Keith Tan.

I open the file and the slides show.

"Oh, so you decided to insist on this project?" - Siew Tee. WAR!

Me: "Yes, Maam, I. Decided. To. Insist. On. The. Project." Declaration of war. >_>

Siew Tee (To Keith Tan and Law Miew Fong): Oh, cause he was under me first, and I didn't think the project was good, so

Me: so I switched mentor. *Presentation begins*

Slide 1: Title

Me: *Introductions*

Slide 2: Defining Philosophy

Me: *WALL OF TEXT*

Law Miew Fong: Ke2 Yi3 Jiang3 Man4 Dian3 Ma1?
Me: Uhh ok >_>
Me: *WALL OF TEXT at 0.75x speed*
Keith Tan: o_O
Siew Tee: o_O
Law Miew Fong: o_O

Slide 3: Objectives

Me: *States objectives*

Slide 4: Research Questions

Me: *States RQs*

Slide 5: Methodology

Me: *WALL OF TEXT*

Slide 6: Lit Review

Me: *States sources*

Slide 7: Timeline

Me: Uhh yeah that's the timeline. I'll just skip it >_>

END

Keith Tan + Siew Tee + Law Miew Fong: Do you think that you alone as an individual can handle this?

Me: *WALL OF TEXT*

Keith Tan + Siew Tee + Law Miew Fong: o_O Ok.

Siew Tee: Is your mentor ok with this, and whatever you're doing? *WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.*

Me: Yes, maam, I've, confirmed, everything, with, my, teacher. He says it's good. HE. LIKES. IT.

Siew Tee: *OWNED*

Keith Tan: I admire the effort you put into this >_>
Siew Tee: o_O
Law Miew Fong: o_O

OWNAGE MUAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT SIEW TEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet another ISO lesson that has not failed to satisfy and make my day. Seriously, I can just think of the immense pain I would be going through had I not chosen to switch mentors to Wang Ping Loong.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yay, 5000 visitors as of 22/3/2006. I wonder whether this is worth any significance in my life, actually. XD I mean there's a good chance I'll have 10000 by next year o_O. Oh well, who cares. This is my blog muahaha >_>

I'll be keeping the randomness up till I dunno.

No comments: