Wednesday, March 29, 2006

KW forgot my birthday =(

Watashi: O btw, when's yer birthday
KW: 27th October, why?
Watashi: Hmm. Nah, jus wondering.
KW: Haha, OK...
KW: Your's is somewhen in April?
Watashi: I'm the first o' the month
KW: The 1st? Oh, haha cool.
Watashi: Indeed
KW: I remember someone was born on April's Fool.
Watashi: Isn't that me >_>
KW: Exactly... XD
Watashi: So I'm a fool.
KW: No... -_-
Watashi: Then what am I
KW: Herrick lah... O_o If you're born on Easter you're not a bunny, are you? O_o
Watashi: >_________> SZ's born a day before April's Fools and he's a joker
KW: Haha...
Watashi: So >_>
>_> hey
Watashi: how'd you think a person would feel if you didn't know his birthday
KW: I guess he'd be upset to an extent...
Watashi: Hmm. What if no one did?
KW: That shouldn't be the case... OK assume it is, I know. >.> I guess he'd be really upset lor...
Watashi: Lol. But if you don't know someone's birthday
KW: But then it depends how he perceives birthdays; some people really don't care, while some take it like it's a really special day.
KW: Ehh, I guess I'd feel bad. >.>
Watashi: Haha
I see
Ever screwed up birthdays before? XD
KW: As in? Mine or other's? XD
Watashi: others
KW: Err, not really... How'd you do that?
Watashi: Beats me. Well, then again I don't take a special effort to remember the birthdays of others. You?
KW: I try hard. XD But it takes lotsa' time. I'm pretty terrible at dates. XD
Watashi: yet you don't screw up birthdays? Cool.
KW: Meaning? I still don't get what you mean by screwing up...
Watashi: As in mix up
completely
Watashi: like uhh I dunno
KW: Oh, as in mix dates up, huh?
Watashi: September to March?
KW: Oh, haha nah... I can pretty much remember months.
Watashi: August to April?
Watashi: July to May?
Watashi: June to... oh wait >_>
Watashi: I guess you don't make far-out mistakes like that, huh
KW: Not very often; maybe the first few times?
Watashi: First few times?
Watashi: What about friends you've known for a rather long time?
Watashi: Like say, Mike or Me or Klow or Zhang or something
KW: Like when it's someone I just got to know and he tells me his birthday, then the second time round I'd probably forget the month?
KW: Haha, I know all of 'em now. =)
Watashi: say them all muahaha. Lemme test you >_>
KW: 7th November, 1st April, 14th March, 6th January.
Watashi: I see >_>
KW: Hmm, those same letter ones confuse sometimes, maybe...
KW: The three Js.
Watashi: Sometimes? But June and January are like damn far apart.
Watashi: what else? oh yeah Aug and Apr lol
Watashi: And… no, doesn't seem like anything else
KW: It was weird lah; I knew it was January but when I typed it became June. O_o
Watashi: lol
Watashi: So you're sure they're all correct and if I asked them now it'd be correct?
KW: Yeah.
Watashi: Confident. =)
KW: =)
Watashi: Well gotta go.
Watashi: Make sure you don't screw up those birthdays =)
KW: Haha, sure OK. =)
KW: Bye! (bye)

---------------------------------------------

I dunno whether I'm being really mean to KW or whether he really should be laughed at. No matter how many times I try to hint it to him, he just doesn't get it does he XD

Well, maybe I should be upset to a certain extent like he thinks one would. Hahaha >_>

No comments: