Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool'd

Let's see about how teh April Fool's joke came off.

JY fell for it
ZQ fell for it
Mel fell for it
Mike thought that it was an April Fool's joke but he saw that it was 31st March and kinda 'fell for it'.
SZ was to dense to understand what was going on apart from 'zomg angsty' >_>

Unfortunately KW and Klow weren't around for the most of the day, and neither was Gid. That's quite a number of possible victims =\ Oh well. >_>

It's been way too long since I felt 'angsty' or anything. I found it particularly difficult to write that rather short post. 30 minutes for that? Damn. =\ But well, people fell for it, so that means I managed to not make it sound too fake. =)

This isn't too good, though. I'm going to end up doing what KW does =\ Oh well.

---------------------------------------

Whee, bought Nietzsche's Beyond Good And Evil (Penguin Classics Edition ;_;). Couldn't find the darn Walter Kaufmann edition at Border's. And I couldn't find Robert Greene's The Life and Death of Philosophy either, meaning that I must by it off Amazon, or as my dad calls it, A-may-zurn (That's like a-may-zurng, my bro said). Well, at least I got the book. The games Nat bought me haven't come over yet. It's like lost in transition. ;_;

Meh, short post, but whatever.

No comments: