Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mr. Stefan is My Neighbour

The republishing problem's over, and I just republished just before I began to write this; so well there's an entry below this too.

My life, I'm not so sure why, has just been particularly interesting these few weeks.

Arguing about Mr. Shaun Choo ('pparently it IS Shaun instead of Sean. OH WELL >_>)
Coming across Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Coming across Yotsubato
Watching OM Finals
Watching Hard Gay on Google Videos (Hint hint)
Going to New Creation Church
Being particularly sick

Well, whatever. Today has been a normal day. Zhang though has taken on a HARD GAY obsession, going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at random and HARRUUUDOOO GEIIIIII DESUUUUUUU on other occasions.

"Minasan, genki desuka? Watashiwa Herriku."
"Watashiwa Maikeru."
"WATASHIWA HARUDO GEI DESU"
*I try to whack Zhang on head while Zhang goes into laughing spasm*

Oh well. Air Con MOELC lessons are fun, because we were doing nothing in the meantime since we were just practising for our presentation next Tuesday, and since we went up first we slacked the rest of the time. On another note, Endo sayeth that "Herriku san wa jyozu desune (Herrick is good)". w00t. =)

So at 6.25pm I trudge back from an eventful day and head for the MRT. Listening to my iPod on the MRT, and getting off at 6.45pm, I head over to the bus stop and uneventfully spend a few minutes waiting for the bus. Well, fair, I've had a weird day today.

I get on the bus, and continue my life while listening to G-SEED throughout the trip.

All's done and I get off 66, and walk from Esso back. Walked through Esso, and saw this car. And more cars. Then again, there've always been cars. Oh well. I walk to the block before block 5 (Block 3 or 4, not sure), and see this old dude with a nametag walk out of the elevator and talk to some people. Hmm. Moving on.

I walk to Block 5, and uneventfully turn my head to the left like people turning their heads do. Simultaneously Mr. Stefan walks in my direction.

I stare at Mr. Stefan.

Mr. Stefan stares at me.

Mr. Stefan and I go 'whoa'.

Mr. Stefan goes "Hey, I live here."

I go "Uhh, yeah."

He opens the mailbox and I check his house number: 11-317 (I think so, didn't make clear whetehr it was 315 or 317.)

I walk back with nothing but "Oh gosh" in mind.

My life is interesting isn't it. >_>

No comments: