Sunday, April 09, 2006

Naughty the cat revisited

Remember Naughty/Mao from a few months back? Little bugger's such the lucky one. Apparently the moment it disappeared from us, it got caught by another house. No wonder we couldn't find it.

Mom and I saw it on different occasions outside on the windowledge of the leftmost fella on the 1st floor of Blk 8 Toh Yi drive. On the damn windowledge. Geez. Well, at least he hasn't changed one bit.

I couldn't tell it was him when I saw him, too. Haha. Well, then again, he didn't know I used to be part of his family.

Mom, however, he stared at for 5 seconds before meowing all over. I guess you have to feed someone for them to remember you, huh.

My blogposts are short. I don't really have much to talk about in terms of thought. I'm just questioning some stuff at the moment. Well, whatever. Tis the game of life =)

No comments: