Monday, April 17, 2006

Carpe Diem

Congrats OM Teams on doing so well for Nationals. Looking forward to seeing your achievements in World Finals too. =)

----------------------------------------

Arcading Mecca revisited:

GGXX/ and MB:AC are no longer in their usual positions ;_;

Instead both have been delegated to be part of every other video game there. =
Playing with Cleon:
Arcueid (Me) owns Warcueid (some random dude)
Kohaku (Cleon) owns Arcueid (Me)
Warakia (Me) owns Kohaku (Cleon)
Nero (Cleon) owns Warakia (Me)
Ciel (Me) owns Nero (Cleon)
Kouma (Cleon) owns Ciel (Me) --> at this point you may laugh at me >_>
Nanaya (Me) owns Kouma (Cleon)
Shiki Tohno (Cleon) owns Nanaya (Me)

>_> what a long chain isn't it. >_> This means MB:AC is more balanced than I thought. Lol >_>

There was this really pro Johnny player who played really pro but he did really retarded comboes with Johnny. But well, Johnny + Combo = Zomg teh styloez. But seriously.

Jackhound --> Random hits --> Jackhound --> What's My Name. ZOMG STYLO WITH NO USE WHATSOEVER o_O

To his defense, though, he only did this on AI. But on HOS. UHH. >_>

Meanwhile he was fighting this Axl/Ky player (She switched every once in a while). Wait, wait a min.

SHE?

There is an immense lack of females in the gaming world. Finding one that played Ky better than me is a rarity (Notwithdrawing the fact that my Ky sux, therefore it's the female part that matters, not how good I am with Ky. >_>)

I mean like, what girl goes around wavedashing her way in SSBM to victoly (Intentional misspelling so you don't bug me later)? No, so sad. The only game I've seen girls good at is PPP, and personally guys play that better because they can't get away with playing whimsically. >_>

'course I've seen girls play DDR too, but I haven't seen one play better than me. Situation this time, however, is opposite to said GGXX/ case. >_> No, it is not your job to wonder whether this is a good thing or not.

Sad, isn't it. But mattereth not! I will find someone in life. >_>

-------------------------------------------

Church:

Of all the places I could've gone to after choir, I had to go to New Creation Church. Somehow going to a Catholic Mass would've held more religious significance and value, personally. >_>

The worship was, well, seriously put, a concert. I can't help but feel rather cynical towards the whole thing. Well then again I feel that the best way of worship is through the hymnal, an organ and a choir, so. >_> Traditionalism ftw >_>

The sermon was rather informal, but the points the pastor brought across was a refreshing and new view towards the 23rd Psalm. And uhh he was very amusing, to say the least. >_> I don't know whether it's because of the pastor or because it was in English or because there were powerpoint presentations (Making it very seminar-ish btw), but I could listen better. Maybe his voice isn't as droney. Well, I took that sermon in better than the Chinese ones at church. >_>

All that said, though, I guess I really can't get Isaac when he asks me how I stand my church what with it being so 'boring' and stuffs. Hymnal ftw >_>

-------------------------------------------

I feel so depressed. The pastor today just called my way of life unbiblical. I wonder if I'll change anything about that. >_>

-------------------------------------------

Herr: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8646/11424791078892hf.jpg
ZQ: cloud looks like wong ping loong
Herr: WTF
ZQ: eh he does ok
Herr: How about no
where got
ZQ: YESS
look at his face, exactly the same
ZQ: sephiroth just looks like tomatoketchupman o_O
Herr: WHO THE HELL IS TOMATOKETCHUPMAN???
ZQ: aiyah, it's the impression
if you have tomatoketchup all over you, you become tomatoketchupman

-------------------------------------------

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsu is uber pwnage. >_> You must watch it. DOWNLOAD IT. NAO.

No comments: