Friday, October 27, 2006

Fighting Moments

Out of sentimental feelings, I decided to take a look at a few replays of Immaterial and Missing Power (Touhou gone fighting. Not that you know what Touhou is anyway) and damn, some replays are just amazing. Love Sakuya, she's like Dio Brando of WRYYYYYYYYY fame made female and placed in a maid costume. Ownage. >_>

But seriously, I never recalled IaMP to be so fast. I mean, people consider Guilty Gear fast compared to fighter games like Street Fighter, KoF, DoA, etc. If GG is fast, I have no idea what this is o_O. Must try picking up IaMP again after not playing it for months.

Having sparked a bit of curiosity into this, I decided to look around for some ownage fighter game vids. And I managed to find the epic, and the not so epic. Nonetheless, good vids, somewhat. >_>

No comments: