Friday, November 18, 2005

Class Party

Whee some stuff has been happening these days BUT people hath bloggeth about it alreadeh so I wondeh if I shoudh doeth teh sameth.

Hmm, ok. >_>

Class party was pretty fun. What with all the pool games between me, SZ, Darrell and Darren, the hype about pushing Zhang into the pool, Bridge and Hearts, and the barbeque, and the adventure park, and murderer, and the truth game right at the end when most people had left.

I guess I'm a lot better at minature pool than actual pool, lawl >_> I never gauge the strength right for real pool =
The truth game at night was good. I actually managed to be pretty honest. At least my social stigma paranoia is less. Zhang's right; Looks are deceiving, huh. =) Thanks anyway. I feel better.

-----------------------------------------------------

Got one new pretty interesting idea for CAP, but I've realized something about this.

Most people write to get a point across. This point may be on a moral value, a description, or maybe even a warning. Some write to chronicle (which word form do I use o_O Is there a word called chroniclize?) their thoughts and sights, like me.

I realized while looking around at Singapore nightlife, there's just too many things that I want to write about yet cannot find the words to describe. That's the state of me right now, and I'm really having a 'Picture-says-a-1000-words' thing right now. I just can't seem to be able to write what I see or think. It just doesn't come out right.

Oh well. I wonder if I'll get into CAP. >_>

--------------------------------------------------------

Ever since seeing Cleon play Drummania's Least 100 Seconds on Basic, I feel inclined to start Drummania now. Stepmania has helped me quite a bit on DDR (Alot, actually. I can read DDR 450 BPM because of Stepmania. Who knows; maybe even 500+. =) Stepmania's not going to help me much with Drummania save rhythm, but I think I should be able to start out decently. =)

But wah, Cleon = teh pro. Respect, yo. >_>

THAT, and SZ + PPP = TEH PRO, YO!

----------------------------------------------------------

Many say that the Singaporean night sky is starless, AND I DISAGREE >_>

That's something I learnt while lying on a seat by the pool at Boey's condo at night. Sometimes, people just have to look a bit harder, and suddenly they realize that even at the darkest of nights, there's still those sparkles of light in the middle of the sky. Less bright, but by no means nonexistent.

You just have to look harder in life to notice small sparkles, and once you notice one, it's easier to notice the rest. =)

People should go stargazing more often; it's quite a relaxing thing to do.

No comments: