Sunday, November 27, 2005

School Conspiracy

Today has got to be a pretty darn weird day in my life, yet a rather thoughtful one. Oh wait, that's no different from every other day. But anyway.

When I headed over to Burger King this morning at 9.30 or so at Plaza Sing, I suddenly needed excuse myself, so I headed over to the toilet. On my way, I see Dominic from ACPS, one of teh pro chess players. He's P6 this year I believe. Then I go o_O, what a coincidence. Oh yeah, he's a prefect councellor too for ACPS right? Hmm. Oh well.

I leave the toilet and look at the side at the escalators. Wait, who's that going down the escalator? Mr. Jason Chan. What the hell? This some kind of conspiracy to keep an eye out on every single ACS(I) student out there in Singapore? Dude, not good. NOT GOOD. Everyone, keep a lookout when you're out.

So I headed over to church early because it was combined choir and we were singing. Not that I like the song that much, but what the hey. It was a decent job kinda, but then I think I screwed up one of the tenor parts (The teenager choir boys stay in a quantum whirl of uncertainty between Tenor and Bass, kinda a Schroedinger's Cat for choir. Imagine the horror of a choir let loose. >_>

Then I head back for Sunday School, and we end early, and I go down to the cafeteria (sp?) hoping to drink some tea or something. But nah, it's not ready yet. So I spend some time walking around randomly, feeling the wind's breezes and seeing the leaves scatter slowly. It's quite a nice sight really, and will go into the next post. Then I head back, and hey, tea's ready. So I drink two cups and continue walking around, then choir practise starts.

Then practise goes as normal, and I head down after it ends. Mom and I decide to go back first because my bro has a choir meeting (For teh people who're like the Treasurers or the President, etc (Treasurer's my bro =)) and as I walk over, I see a bus. Wait a minute, is that Timothy Chee's face on the bus ad? Oh no, they've got the transport media too!

Oh wait, that's just me. And I continue walking to the bus stop.

We sit down, Mom gets a call from Godwin. Apparently the meeting's cancelled, so we headeth back together on the bus. 174 comes, and we decide to sit down.

I stare blankly out the window, thinking about some stuff and my bro falls asleep. Meanwhile, The conversation going on behind my back literally begins to get a bit louder, and I decide to listen. Apparently that guy is talking about most of his friends staying ACSian (Oh no, is he one of my S4 SJAB Seniors? Nah, can't be. Too much of a conspiracy for that. XD), and also about him keeping touch with the other friends from other schools. The other voice seems unfamiliar, but the first voice sounds very familiar. Maybe it's because I've heard his voice plenty in ACSI. Just a guess.

Oh look, my stop's coming. I wake Godwin up, and Mom presses the bell. We stand up, and are about to get off. I hear a sound behind; the two people behind me are getting up too. Well, now I know who they are. As I walk off my seat towards the bus exit, I look behind and see who the two people are. I was correct on one; he wasn't someone I know.

Then I saw the other guy. HEAD PREFECT JOHN LOH.

Wth? This is getting WAAAAAAAAAY too scary. I get off the bus, give one last glance at him before we parted ways (He headed left in the direction of KAP, but who knows where he was headed. o_O ACSI? We headed right towards home.)

I swear. I've had 3 people spying on me, in various disguises and unrecognizable traits. I mean, a normal red T-Shirt instead of a Prefect Councellor's badge, prefect tie and school uniform? Damn that Dominic was sneaky. Good thing my l33t skillz could make out the similarity in the face, physique and especially the spectacles. The spectacles gave it away.

But that was just one. Who knows how many they are? There could've been ten more, each wearing a disguise I couldn't see through! This is not good, fellow bloggers! TAKE HEED! They're out to get you!

And remember. Ms. Yvonne Lim is somewhere out there with a big computer screen in front of her, sipping coffee and going, "I know about you bloggers and your evil ways. Hahahahahahahahahaha..."

And soon she's going to capture us and place us in that very room!!!

Imagine that scene. All of us captured, and most unconscious. All of us remember an explosion of sleep gas before falling unconscious, and we slowly wake up.

"What happened?" one asks.

"Somebody set up us the bomb..." one mutters, vaguely remembering the scene before capture.

Suddenly the main screen flickers a bit, and the bloggers look towards the computer.

"We get signal", one comments, looking grimly at the situation. It is impossible to escape from these ropes.

The screen reads -Main Screen Turn On- and Ms. Yvonne Lim's face appears, looking smug and with an evil smirk.

"It's you!!!" a few exclaim, looking angrily at her. She doesn't seem to notice and continues with her smile.

"How are you, gentlemen," she asks, and looks at them, smirking again. "All your base are belong to us."

"You are on the way to destruction," she adds. A small fizzling sound is heard behind the captured bloggers.

"What you say?!" another exclaims. Some pray, some hope desparately for something to let them free, some look hopelessly around the area. All cannot do anything against the great Yvonne Lim.

"You have no chance to survive make your time," she says, and laughs maniacally. Her face fades slowly into static, but the sound of her "Ha ha ha ha..." rang continuously in the ears of the bloggers. The explosions begin.

Game Over.

And remember kids, that's why you always report to the police when you see suspicious articles. Don't risk it, call 999. =)

No comments: