Monday, November 21, 2005

Meme

Wow, I'm doing a meme. If you know me, that's pretty darn rare, ain't it >_> Oh well, every currently-blogging fella here has done it, save me I guess >_>

1. Name: Herrick, yo.

2. Single or Taken: Single.

3. Sex: Male.

4. Birthday: Aug 1, 1991

5. Siblings: Godwin, teh awesomez, and Cindy, also teh awesomez. >_>

6. Hair Colour: Black.

7. Eye Colour: Black.

8. Shoe Size: USA 8.5 - 9

9. Height: 171cm or so I believe. >_>

10. Any tattoos or piercings?: Nope.

S p e c i f i c s

1. Do you do drugs?: Chocolate a drug? Else no. >_>

2. What kind of shampoo do you use?: Any brand, I'm kinda wishy-washy. >_>

3. What are you most scared of?: Uhh. Rejection, and loneliness I guess. I dislike what most others are scared of, but I'm not exactly scared of it myself. >_>

4. Who is the last person that called you?: Yu Min.

5. Where do you want to get married?: Hmm. Anywhere, really. >_>

6. How many buddies are online right now?: 16, 11 of which are ACSians.

7. What would you change about yourself?: Lawl. Face and hair I suppose. That's not much about me I dislike >_> Oh yeah, now I know one. My addictions >_>

F a v o r i t e (s)

1. Colour Any shade of: Blue/Black/Green. >_>

2. Food: Anything really >_> Unless you mean anything edible, then chocolate/burgers. You can't go wrong with those >_>

3. Boys’ names: My own, and my nicknames >_>

4. Girls’ names: Uhh, any, really.

5. Subjects in school?: In the future probably philosophy. Currently? No preference >_>

6. Animals: Squirrels / Rabbits. Cats are meh >_>

7. Sports: Basketball/Badminton. Do non-physical sports count too? If so then Pool. >_>

H a v e y o u e v e r ?

1. Given anyone a bath?: Uhh, nearly did that to Kitty, else no >_>

2. Smoked?: Nope.

3. Bungee jumped?: Nope, sounds fun though.

4. Made yourself throw up?: Once or twice.

5. Skinny dipped?: Whatever that is o_O

6. Ever been in love?: >_> who hasn't?

7. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I did get out of trouble by crying once, but that wasn't deliberate. >_>

8. Eaten a lemon in its entirety?: Save the skin. =
9. Run away from home?: Twice. LAWL >_> Thinking about it now those attempts were demn farnee >_> None lasted more than 1/2 an hour >_>

10. Cried when someone died?: Nope. >_>

11. Lied?: Who hasn't >_>

12. Fallen for your best friend?: All guys and I'm not Darren Wee sorry. >_>

13. Been rejected?: Never even got to a state like that >_>

14. Rejected someone?: Never got the chance to XD

15. Used someone?: Uh, with his permission. >_>

16. Done something you regret?: Who hasn't >_>

C u r r e n t

Clothes: Dark blue singlet >_>

Music: Anime >_>

Make-up: I'm not a girl >_>

Annoyance: Gwin leaving for NS.

Smell: Myself. >_>

Favourite Group: Uhh, none? Nami Tamaki ain't a group >_>

Desktop Picture: A picture of Flonne with the words "Life is good" on it. =)

Book you're reading: C.L.Ten's Was Mill a Liberal? (Mill's a philosopher >_>) (C.L.Ten is teh HoD for the Department of Philosophy at NUS. >_<)

Colour of Toenails: Normal. I don't use nail polish.

L a s t p e r s o n

You touched: Myself >_>

Hugged: Uhh not sure. Haven't done that in some time. The group hug during the last day of school I guess.

You instant messaged: SZ

You yelled at: KW

You kissed: Uhh, too long ago to remember.

A r e y o u ?

Open-minded: Quite.

Arrogant: Subconsciously I suppose. I don't think I'm arrogant, but my bro says I'm fricking egoistic, so. =
Insecure: Somewhat.

Random: Uhh, not as bad as Zhang.

Hungry: Usually. >_>

Moody: Lawl. Very misunderstood here >_> Usually no >_>

Organized: LAWL no.

Difficult: Quite.

Attractive: LAWL No. The thought itself makrs me wanna laugh. XD

R A N D O M

In the morning I am: Depends on whether I wake up before my dad wakes me up, or after. Alert for the former, groggy for the latter. >_>

Love is: Overrated. Seriously, you guys all make it seem like Love is teh No.1 Solution to every single thing on Earth. Come on, love screws people up REAL bad too, y'know. I know at least one friend who suffered from that. Come on, you all are making love sound too perfect, when it ain't.

I dream about: I rarely dream. And usually it's quite random stuff.

O p p o s i t e s e x

What do you notice first: Their words, and personality. Looks 3rd.

Makes you laugh the most: Life and its inhabitants. >_>

Makes you smile: Things that are actually sweet (IOW kawaii/cute things don't count)

D o y o u e v e r

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Do I HAVE that special someone in the first place? >_>

Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: At times. It'd be pretty interesting seeing life from a different PoW.

Wish you were younger: Hahaha. No, but I wish my age would stay this way. >_>

Cried because someone said something to you?: Well, this is weird. It implies that he said something mean to me, but I haven't cried because of that. I've cried when someone talked to me before, but that's not out of meanness.

N u m b e r

Of times I have had my heart broken: LAWL. Once? Hmm.

Of hearts I have broken: LAWL. You think someone would let ME break their heart?

Of guys I've kissed: Uhh none that I can remember.

Of girls I've kissed: Not sure of the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exceed 3. Or 2 for that matter >_>

Of continents I have lived in: 1.

Of CDs I own: Lawl. 0 >_>

F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s

1. Do you like filling these out?: Depends. Some actually make you think. This one obviously doesn't. >_>

2. Gold or silver?: Silver.

3. What was the last movie you watched?: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

4. Favourite cartoon/anime?: Kita He, Last Exile, RK Reminiscence, a few more, but I can't remember.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?: Fried noodles along with yesterday's leftovers.

6. Who would you love being locked in a room with?: Uh, the usual I guess. Friends/Family/Possible significant partner XD

7. Could you live without your computer?: Hmm. Depends on who I'm with. Otherwise no.

8. Would you colour your hair?: Dark brown at most.

9. Could you ever get off the computer?: Not permanently.

10. Habla espanol?: Whatever that means, >_> Probably no.

11. How many people are on your buddy list?: 87.

12. Drink Alcohol?: A glass of wine, a sip of Tiger, a bunch of Jolly Shandy.

13. Your name spelled backwards?: Kcirreh. I would pronounce it Ki-rei or See-reh. >_>

14. Where were your parents born?: Malaysia.

15. Have you ever moved?: Nope.

16. What's your favourite place to go?: None really.

17. Is your bed is a Single, Double, Queen or King?: King-size airbed. After tossing the 10+ yr old Queen-sized mattress my parents used before giving to me. >_> Haveta pump it up every one or two days.

18. What's your favourite sport to play?: Basketball/Badminton/Pool.

19. How many kids do you want?: Who knows.

20. Type of music you dislike most?: Rap and Heavy Metal. I can take most other music otherwise.

21. Colour of your school bag?: Blue. It's so old I'll probably have to toss it though.

22. Do you have cable?: Yep.

23. Favourite 80's song?: Jailhouse Rock yo.

24. Ever prank called anybody?: Nope.

25. Ever get a parking ticket?: Don't drive yet.

26. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: Bungee Jumping. You get to see better stuff. Skydiving's surrounded by nothing save blue and white.

27. Furthest place you have ever been?: America and Japan.

28. Ever bowl a 300?: LAWL no.

29. What's your favourite comic strip?: Dilbert, Garfield and Peanuts.

30. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: Yes. Meaning is a different matter >_>

31. Bath or Shower?: Bath.

32. Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Uhh, I've no choice but to say HP4 because I haven't seen a really good movie this month. Neither Sky High nor HP4 were as good as I hoped they would be =
33. Favourite pizza topping?: Anything. Just gimme a good pizza. >_>

34. Beer or ale?: Wine.

35. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: However would you do that o_O

36. Do you eat skin on chicken?: Yep. And I like it too. HAHAHA ZHANG >_>

37. Apple or orange juice?: Apple. Just don't like orange juice that much.

38. Favourite type of chocolate bar?: Any. As long as it's chocolate.

39. Your favourite fruit?: Pear, Watermelon, and Strawberries.

40. Your favourite vegetable?: No preference, but there's quite a number I dislike.

41. Have you ever won a trophy?: Scrabble MUAHAHAHAHAHA

42. Are you a good cook?: LAWL You ask Gid and Gwin. >_>

43. Do you know how to pump your own gas?: Nope.

44. Bought something from an infomercial?: Nope.

45. Is Oprah annoying or great?: I dunno, but Aristotle would've liked Oprah, so I guess she's great.

46. Ever flex in front of a mirror?: Nope.

47. Ever throw up in public?: Uhh, once or twice.

48. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: It's harder to find true love than earn a million, yo. >_>

49. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Replace love with infatuation and I'll go with it.

50. Ever call a 1-900 number?: NKF. Now I regret it >_>

51. Ever been stood up for a date?: Never dated.

52. Biggest turn off of the opposite sex?: Masculinity/Bimbotic tendencies >_>

53. Ever been cheated on?: Never dated. >_>

54. What are the names of all your pets dead and/or alive?: Einstein, Marie, two unnamed rabbits, two unnamed hamsters, two unnamed turtles, Matthew, Kitty, and Neko.

55. Can ex's be friends?: Why not?

No comments: