Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hol Life

>_> I rather not bore you with things like the sleepover at Mike's house and Sky High and losing to Wei Hua's Jam with Millia

Wei Hua --> (~>_>)~/GGXX Machine\~(>_<~) rarr! <-- Me

So I'd rather entertain you with MYSELF. MUAHAHAHAHAHA >_>

Note: This post will be very random in content, tone, and possibly way of writing. >_>

I have done it again! Not only can I screw up making an egg edible, not only can I screw up making instant noodles edible, I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! I HAVE MADE BREAD INEDIBLE!

Ok. y'know those kinda bread with filling inside them? Yeah. My mom gave me 3 small squarish buns yesterday and told me to do something about it then eat it for breakfast. Those buns btw were filled with char sew. =) Me, being the fool that I was, decided to use the universal solution to making food edible: TEH MICROWAVE!

Yes, I actually mistook "Take the bread out and eat it" for "Microwave the bread and eat it."

So this morning, I took the bread, put it on a plate, and placed it in the microwave. But then I thought, maybe I won't be able to eat all three, so I take one piece off and place the other two in the microwave. But how hot should it be? UNIVERSAL SOLUTION! Ignore and use the setting it's at. So I leave it at High. >_> Then how long should I heat it? UNIVERSAL SOLUTION! 2 Minutes.

So I put the bread in the microwave, and heat it at High for 2 minutes. Whee. You can see where this is headed. >_>

The microwave finishes its job, and the 'Ding!' is heard. I move from my seat in front of the computer over to the microwave again. I try to take the plate out with my bare hands. It's like touching a hot potato. I let go quickly, and get it over to the space beside the computer with help of cloth. Or whatever the cloth thingammo used to help people like me carry hot stuff to tables is called. >_>

I try to touch the bread. It's sticking to the plate. 1st sign of o_O. I pull it out. It's really firm, almost like holding a stick. 2nd sign of o_O. The underside is black. 3rd sign of o_O.

Oh, damn, I screwed up again, I think, and proceed to try and eat it anyway.

The bread is crispy. 4th sign of o_O. The black parts are VERY crispy. Just a note, not a sign. The char sew is crispy. 5th sign of o_O. I eat a bit more, and look inside. Omg, the char sew is black too. 6th sign of o_O.

I continue talking with SZ while wondering how the heck I do such wonderous stuff.

If I had a million dollars for every major screw up in cooking I had, I'd have 3 million dollars. =)

But it's a seven clock world when the oven blows,
No one wants a piece o' my bread!
And there's a seven clock me inside my clothes,
Thinking that my life's still fine, yeah.

----------------------------------------------------

Kita he: Diamond Dust Drops is ending next week. Aw, why does it have to be so short =\ It was such a nice show too.

I'm only just past 1/2way through the series (7 was yesterday, 12 total =\), and seen 4 of the 6 characters. And so far, I like all of them. >_> I guess I've somewhat a soft spot for sweet stuff eh >_>

That's a new thought. >_>

---------------------------------------------------

After rereading Chobits once, I still think it's such a sweet story.

After beating Lavos again with Magus, Frog and Crono, I still think Chrono Trigger rocks. It's one of the best games made by Square. Ah~ =)

After beating the Archdemon and completing Seiken Densetsu 3 with the No Items + Single Class Change Challenge, I still think SD3 rocks too. Another gem by Squaresoft. <3 Riesz and Hawk.

Rave has finally ended. Like Gwin said, there's a sudden emptiness. But a great story nonetheless. If only he didn't end it so early. The ending fights could've been longer, especially Haru vs. Lucia. Everything just ended in Book 35. Tad fast wasn't it =\ Oh well, I'll look forward to FMP: Second Raid.

Heh, some things just tend to stick to you, don't they. All sweet stories, all nice games and manga. =)

---------------------------------------------------

On Kita He: Diamond Dust Drops

SZ: WHY IS IT SO SHORT O_O WHY O_O
Herr: >_> because it's from a romance game. >_>
SZ: o_O OMG WTF ROMANCE GAME O_O
Herr: >_> it's not a H-game.
SZ: WTF OMG? WTF? HUH?
SZ: H?
Herr: Oh nevermind >_> It's le bishoujo game.
SZ: ...?
Herr: http://www.kita-he.com/index_top.shtml
SZ: o_O how to play romance game =o
SZ: *mash button A to catch up with depressed boy and to give him a cream puff*
SZ: *Spin analog stick in circular motion to spin more and win the ice skating contest*
SZ: ...? lol
Herr: UHHHH NO.
SZ: o_O lol. then what o_O
Herr: Conversationals.
SZ: ...wtf?
Herr: http://www.kita-he.com/index_top.shtml
Herr: you, like, select choices of what to say to the character? >_>
SZ: o_O is there a gameover...?
Herr: Uhh. No, there IS no game over >_>
SZ: o_O
Herr: Well, you haven't played these kinda games before have ya >_>

>_> Sometimes, conversations with SZ really can turn out to be quite a gem. >_>

No comments: