Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Friendship Separation

Yes, I know these days I've not managed to come up with a cohesive and decent blogpost. >_> Sorry about that. Just that everything's been in somewhat of a rush these days.

Y'know some people tell you to treasure your friends because they'll leave someday? Well yeah, it's been escaping my mind these days. And now that I think about it... >_>

Quite a number of my friends are leaving, and I'm not talking about to 3.10. So no, I'm not talking about 'zac, JY, SZ, WH, Gid, Hen, or anyone I missed out in that 5-second burst of memory >_>

Gwin's leaving for NS on December 8th. Wow, can't even celebrate Christmas with him, Mel and Matt. Amusing isn't it, 4 people to 1 person. 'hate to be that one person, but oh well, that's me. Wonder what this Christmas will be like. Hmm?

Cleon's leaving the GEP and going into mainstream. I dunno. Should I be glad he managed to stay in the school, or be annoyed that he ain't going to 3.8? Hmm. I haven't got the chance to talk to him as much as say, some of my friends. But hey, he's a nice fella. And I'm sure he'll make it.

Andy's leavin' ACS for NJC. Can't say I did talk to him much, but I'm sure his leaving will affect certain classmates. Well, I suppose I can't say his leaving will affect me that much.

Yu Min's leaving Toh Yi for Serangoon. Wow, and I've known him for 7 years. And now he's leaving. Looking back at our last day together, I guess the 3 of us really have grown alot, haven't we. Heh.

Makes one wonder about how long your friends last, don't they. When Cleon was at Drong's office, the teachers were talking about friends being "Not that important", "Not for life", and that going into the mainstream would get him "More friends". Seemed like BS to me back then, but well, as much as I hate admitting it, they could actually have a point. Well, that's for time to decide, not me.

No comments: