Thursday, July 13, 2006

DDRer and Frost

I am immensely pissed. >_>

"Thinking about TNN, I still think Herrick should have been given the power of Dance Dance Revolution, or even better, ITG. Stomping on your opponent rhythmically at 14.7Hz would be superbly painful. For that matter, Daniel could try and help with the music, and I could help with the speed mods to make the arrows appear more clearly."

RARR YOU FOOL I CHOSE FROST NOT KLOW RARR. I really cannot imagine this.

*For some weird reason Speedster fights DDRer (Pronounced Dee Drur >_>)*

*Flurry of kicks from DDRrer, which Speedster defends easily*
"It seems you are able to defend against my freestyle attacks, Speedster" says DDRer, whose kicks flow one after another.
"I am the Speedster. I can catch and defend against even speeding bullets! You have no hope of"
*DDRer steps on Speedster's foot*
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

>_> Honestly. Once is amusing, but damnit this has got to be the lamest power ever.

"I am the head prefect. I shall book you with black dots and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"I am Tieman. I shall wrap you up in ties. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"I'm Harry! Mommy's love protects me! You have no chance of ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

...someone enlighten me as to why there is a person out there who thinks that I should be DDRer instead of Frost >_>

No comments: