Thursday, July 27, 2006

Riezz, and, uh, Karan

Too many conversations in my mind, my mind asplode lawlz. Honestly, it's hard to resist writing when you have like 10 stories in your head. It just loses its charm really quick. Writing about life is unique. But before I write about unique life, I must find uniqueness in mundane life. And after a long time you realize repeating trends occur. So yeah, my head is stuck for now >_>

On another note, I have been surprised somewhat. It seems more people read my blog than I take credit for. Quote conversation between Jarrel, Karan and I.

Karan: Hey Jarrel who's this fella
Jarrel: Herrick Ong; you probably don't know him.
Karan: Hmm, heard of him somewhere.
Jarrel: Uh, what?
Moi: Hmm o_O
Karan: I think I've seen his name on a number of blogs. Like, Michael Wee links to him. Zhang Quan links to him...
Jarrel: Ronald Ip?
Karan: Yeah, Ronald links to him...
Moi: Yeah, Ronald links to me. Dunno why he likes reading my blog.
Karan: Hmm. Wait, are you jokerus.blogspot.com?
Moi: Uhh, yeah.
Karan: *Sticks out hand*
Moi: Uhh o_O
Karan: I like your stories, they're very nice.
Moi: Uhhhhhh. Ok... *Shakes hand*

Well, that explains the larger amount of people reading my blog even though Japanese viewage has decrease. Nonetheless I feel somewhat curious. If any of you read this blog, do comment and state your name, well, or your alias >_> I'm rather curious as to how many people actually read my blog.

And uhh includes people from my class. I don't know who actually reads my blog. I mean, Jarrel Seah said his dad read my blog once. I'm like uber o_O.

>_> *blatant* Readers who know me well enough are also recommended to fill out my Johari/Nohari. >___________>

No comments: