Saturday, July 01, 2006

SZ's bro

I apologize for not putting this up two days ago, since I came back home at 10.40pm after being at the arcade from 2pm to 10pm.

I also apologize for not putting this up yesterday, as I was too tired from constantly sleeping at 12+. Sleeping at 12 and waking at 10 apparently didn't make the cut for getting my energy back up.

I lastly apologize for not putting this up earlier than two days ago, as I seriously did not have much to blog about.

SJAB Day is really, nothing I would like to mention over here. I didn't like it, and probably neither did alot of other people. Let's comment as little as possible on this subject.

Let us also comment naught on Youth Day, of which I was only a participant of 1/2 the time due to me being in Full U the other half.

Let us comment instead, on the trip we made to Plaza Sing proceeding that.

Bryan, SZ, Darren Low, Cleon and I headed to Plaza Sing because I heard something about Star Factory getting GGXX/. So hopped onto 196 we did, and got to Dhoby Ghaut via MRT. But first, X-Zone ftw.

I played like $7 worth, Cleon borrowed $8, and I treated $2-4 or so. My $37-9 dollars in my Tapz has been reduced drastically to a $19. Lol.

First we head over to GGXX, and I own this Chipp n00b while SZ and Darren duke it out on MvC2. After many times of owning him, we stop and head over to other places. We play, like, a seriously heck lot. But I got owned by this Chipp and this pro hax Dizzy that owned SZ's Slayer. Like, lol, considering SZ was so confident in owning the Dizzy and not so confident in owning the Chipp. By the way, he owned the Chipp. >_>

Proceeded to play some Neogeo Battle Colosseum. Mars People is ownage. Rock Howard is cool. Sheu Zhi's Haohmaru is the most broken thing I've ever seen. But enough about SZ's Haohmaru. Damn you Haohmaru. Btw, Neogeo Battle Colosseum is immensely cool. Kaede ftw. I mean, he's like lol stun edge. >_>

Then we all played Super Bishi Bishi Bash and Hyper Bishi Bishi Bash. Gosh, Darren is good at it. Then was Para Para, and uhh. Cleon and SZ ftw yo >_>

Darren: Let's eat Mos Burger.
Me: Hmm
Cleon: NOOO. You know how ex that place is.
Darren: Let's put a majority vote. Everyone votes Mos Burger, right? Let's go Mos Burger.
Cleon, Bryan: We disagree, this isn't majority.
Me: Uhh
SZ: What's Mos Burger?
Me, Cleon, Bryan, Darren: o_O
Darren: SZ, it's Japanese.
SZ: ZOMG. Let's go Mos Burger.
Darren: Ok, it's decided, we're going Mos Burger.
Everyone: o_O
SZ: >_>

After that, at Star Factory, the unbelievable occurs. SZ's Bro turns up.

SZ's Bro: Hey SZ let's play MvC2
SZ: Ok.
SZ's Bro: *Chooses Magneto, Storm, Sentinel*
SZ: *Chooses Sentinel, Cap'n Commando, and ICEMAN o_O*
SZ: OH NOEZ ICEMAN
SZ's Bro: OH NOEZ ICEMAN
SZ and SZ's Bro: *Both do hand-raising followup to OH NOEZ*
SZ's Bro's friends: =)
SZ's friends: Holy crap o_O

SZ's Bro: Hey SZ let's play Super Puzzle Fighter 2
SZ: Ok.
SZ's Bro: *Chooses Sakura*
SZ: *Chooses Ryu*
SZ's Bro: YESSSSS
SZ: OH NOEZ
SZ: *Comebacks* YESSSSS
SZ's Bro: OH NOEZ
*repeat 5 times*
SZ: *loses* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SZ's Bro: Haha NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *imitates SZ*
SZ's Bro's friends: =)
Cleon and I: Holy crap o_O

SZ's Bro: *Plays 1P with SZ at side*
SZ's Bro and SZ: OH NOEZ *Does hand motion followup*
SZ's Bro: *Comebacks*
SZ's Bro and SZ: OH YES
SZ's Bro's friends: =)
SZ's friends: o_O

SZ's Bro: Hey SZ, what's that in your plastic bag
SZ: oh your headphone
SZ's Bro: OH NOEZ WHY IS IT WITH YOUR BOOTS IT'S GOING TO SPOIL OH NOEZ
SZ: o_O
SZ's Bro: NUUUU IT'S SO EXPENSIVE
SZ: OH NOEZ
Rest: o_O

SZ's Bro: Hey SZ, where's your phone
SZ: Oh it exploded
SZ's Bro: D: oh noez. Ok then nvm
Me: o_O

SZ's Bro: Hey SZ, how're we going home
SZ: Uh, taxi?
SZ's Bro: NUUU. So ex. Then SZ you pay
SZ: Ohz noez. Then what about MRT?
SZ's Bro: Uh ok, then SZ you pay
SZ: WHAT WHYYYY
Darren: Omg, this convo is made of win
Me: >_>

SZ: Hey guys, I think my bro and I take taxi back lah
Cleon: What, why
SZ: Uh we're sick
SZ's Bro: Yeah, sick. Ahem ahem
Darren: Ok lor, then I come along with you.
SZ: Then you pay as well ok
Darren: Ok
SZ: ...but still quite ex leh.
SZ's Bro: Ok nvm we go MRT.

Words alone cannot describe the ownage SZ's bro is. Seriously. I thought SZ was cool. He pales in comparison to his bro, lol. >_>

No comments: