Friday, July 14, 2006

Lao Shi

I really didn't feel like doing anything. Blogging, studying, anything.

Today was my first time in my life visiting someone in NUH. Previously I was too young to visit my mom while she was in the hospital. All I saw was someone who consistently got balder and balder with each day until she wore a wig. I never could particularly feel for my mother at that point of time.

I sincerely have to thank Mr. Kenneth Seah who offered to fetch Ming Hao, SZ and I back to school, and when hearing that SZ and I were going to NUH to see Mdm. Loo Shek Kien, offered to bring us directly to NUH. Despite being a fairly new driver and not a very confident one either, he decided to help the two of us go to NUH, and for that I thank you, sir.

Previously when I read a blogpost about someone who went to see Mdm, I was thinking of writing a conversation between Riezz and the teacher who cared for her students too much.

SZ and I continued down towards Wing 2, South entrance. Over there we went to visit her.

There comes a point of time, where one realizes that conversations can only bring so far. Words are wonderful, but they can never be nearly as powerful a tool as silence. Unfortunately many don't realize that, myself included. There is a limit to human conversation. There is a limit to speech. There is a limit to how much can truly be conveyed in a sentence.

Short to say, I won't be writing that conversation anytime soon. It will say nothing.

No comments: