Sunday, July 30, 2006

The origin of Riezz

Hmm. My memory's wrong. I changed very little to get my recent character. Oh well.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but hey, it's a trip down memory lane for me. I certainly don't remember Riezz coming from a fridge >_>

------------------------------------

Herr: Well, seems like I'm going to have to come up with a new name soon. Pity, Demel was a nice name.
Herr: I realise that if I keep this up, when I leave ACSI I'll have at least 5 personas.
ZQ: not necessarily, if dt doesn announce it
Herr: good point. Well, i need a name.
Herr: I could use Mera, but people'll think that a girl has been frequenting te boards lately, and Mike would know on the spot.
ZQ: lets think of one now. u wan a jap one?
Herr: Jap? Nah.
ZQ: as in the pronunciation
Herr: I dunno. There's another name I used to like: Aska. Does it sound like a girl's name?
ZQ: more feminine than masculine
Herr: Meh. I knew it. I need something that doesn't sound too americanized. Demel and Mera were nice names.
ZQ: askal? sounds less feminish rite
Herr: Askal? Akbar! lol.
ZQ: lol
Herr: Asoka! Meh. I'm losing my life.
ZQ: not reali
Herr: Well, I'm at 1hp, and I usually have 143, so I'm really losing my life.
Herr: Man, that's just so lame.
ZQ: ...
Herr: Maybe I should try another Jap name.
ZQ: mera was jap?
Herr: Demel was quite Jappish and Mera was pretty jap. Aska was a shortened Asuka.
ZQ: hmm
Herr: Kana, miho, niho, saya... Man, I'm suffering female withdrawal symptoms.
ZQ: i keep thinkin bout reizouko all of a sudden
Herr: Lol.
ZQ: how bout reizz
Herr: Reizz?
ZQ: lol
Herr: Cool, sounds like a nice name. I guess I'll take on that name for a while.

No comments: